Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113835-going-sema-november-taking-bids-fast-cat-boat-ride-lake-mead-o.html)

Waterfoul 10-10-2005 02:40 PM

Re: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

1 Attachment(s)

If I had a boat in NV I would let Rob take it without me there.
even if you knew he drove like this!!!!!!

MitchStellin 10-10-2005 02:43 PM

Re: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Thats because I washed it first, if it was soiled it would sell for 1000s. Do you have the day off also? Let me know when you start the garage, I can help, even weekdays, they work better because we are riding a lot now.

Rambunctious 10-10-2005 02:43 PM

yea, yea, jumping waves ...same 'O...same' O every week here in Michigan. 4' rollers again?????.......... :rolleyes:

I just want to go really fast on flat water.............

MitchStellin 10-10-2005 02:44 PM

I forgot about that ride, he would have a hard time doing that on lake Mead unless a 50ft Sea Ray went by. You have the day off also Mike?

OnlyMoney 10-10-2005 03:56 PM

OnlyMoney 10-10-2005 03:57 PM

Well, I can drive the Sunseeker and make a wake so it's not a smoooooth ride. :D Rob, we are not the kind of boater that requires people to pay for a thrill ride. If we're going to take a run at 115+ and others want to go along for the ride....then so be it. A boater, is a boater, is a boater in our book. Besides, I don't know what fuel mileage our boat gets, but with the V10 Vipers, it's not at all like our old boats....aka Hustler Talon with Eickerts, now that almost broke the bank. This isn't the gas guzzler that we're so used to. And the Sunseeker with diesels, don't get me started. I'll be sure to let you know what the schedule is for the boat. I know he's putting it to bed for the Winter for the insurance and all. He'll actually be at the SEMA show, too. Maybe you'll be friends by then and I can show you my Red Wings tattoo!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

Rambunctious 10-10-2005 04:37 PM

Maybe you'll be friends by then and I can show you my Red Wings tattoo!!!
and here i was trying hard Not to get corrupted by Vegas :eek:

MitchStellin 10-10-2005 07:37 PM

Yea Rob, let him show you his tattoo :eek: Now you know why he doesn't ask for gas money. :D A$$, Gas or Cash has just taken a new meaning. Squeal like a pig boy. :eek: :D

Waterfoul 10-10-2005 09:40 PM

No Mitch, I don't have the day off... I am back working in the office again for a while.

Ramb... you really need to pony up for a membership!!! L O L!!!!! :D I'm sick and tired of having to post your pics!!! :rolleyes:

Hey Mitch, neighbor cut down a dead maple... nice dry wood. You want me to grab it for the cabin? Free heat...

Zanie 10-11-2005 07:25 AM

[QUOTE=

SEMA is a candy store for any gearhead. That's why i need to spend 5 days doing important research...... :evilb:
that's my story and I'm sticking to it.[/QUOTE]

Hey, The show is only open 4 days (Tuesday thru Friday)!
How much important research are you doing at the Spearmint Rhino??!! :drink: :drink: :drink: