Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o) >

Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Notices

Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Old 10-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Originally Posted by MitchStellin
Yea Rob, let him show you his tattoo Now you know why he doesn't ask for gas money. A$$, Gas or Cash has just taken a new meaning. Squeal like a pig boy.
Sorry, but I'm the female half of the boat ownership. I actually call my boyfriend "the boss", like a good little girl. And the tattoo is only on my ankle. Sheesh!
Old 10-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Default Re: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Well for those Red Wing fans who cannot make it out to SEMA or Lake Mead, do you have any pictures of this tatoo??? Post em up!
Old 10-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Obvoiusly I figured that out hense the comment..... , but we all know Mitch is a little slow........I'm thinking just maybe he is NOt helping my trustworthy reputation here
Old 10-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Well for those Red Wing fans who cannot make it out to SEMA or Lake Mead, do you have any pictures of this tatoo??? Post em up!
I can do that once I take a picture. I had one long ago before digitals. Give me a couple of days and I'll see what I can do. Terrible loss last night....what happened???
Old 10-17-2005, 10:54 AM
Registered

Ok, so while at the hockey game on Saturday (go Wings ) we discussed whether the boat would still be in the drink or not and it will not be. Sorry to get your hopes up, but next time you're in the same place we are, I will extend the same invitation to you.

Hey, got my pic taken with Chelios after the game..... and one of my tattoo....will post when I get the film developed. (How old school is that? film!)

Shelby
Old 10-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Registered

Thanks Shelby,

I really do appreciate the offer. !!!!

maybe someone will still need a couple line monkeys that know their way around a boat.... otherwise we will just have to find something to do in Vegas.......

Rob
Old 10-17-2005, 01:36 PM
Registered

You should rent a boat down over there.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Registered

Rob,

You guys going to the Kicker party at the Hard Rock?? We'll be there again...."monster" time last year.

Shelby
Old 10-18-2005, 03:35 PM
Registered

last year we showed up at the Hard Rock for dinner with a supplier, there was a motocross event in the parking lot. We jsut came across it.

what's the specifics for the Kicker party, what night, credentials to get in? etc.
two years ago we got to go to the Primmedia party. Joe Gibbs was there, Edelbrock, and even Mr. Clean, the Real Mr.; Clean, he was all white and about 7 feet tall with a bald head.

would love to find out more about some of these events like the kicker party......
Old 10-18-2005, 03:39 PM
Registered

All I know about the thing is it's Wed. night 11/2 and we had to have one of my guys' dealers give us wrist bands last year. It was a lot of fun, a guy on a quad doing backflips over a jump in the parking lot and we ran into almost every one of his accounts and a guy from Orange County Choppers whose wife was getting naked for the camera inside the Joint when the party moved to there. It was at least very entertaining. My guys actually helping set up the booth this time, so I'll ask him what he know about stuff. I would think board members could also give us both some insight.

Last edited by OnlyMoney; 10-18-2005 at 03:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.