If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    2004 Gladiator
    Ft. Lauderdale FL. USA

Thanx for all the feedback....I think I am going to go with the Mayfair system.....I got the best price from them, I like Marine Machine also.....but it is pretty pricey....

Charter Member Charter Member Dean Ferry's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
    Merritt Is. Fl. USA

Did you call John? My wife said you sent an e-mail to the house, I haven't had a chance to read it, I will read it tonight when I get home.
    Everything is for sale @ a certain $$

My Boats:
    2001 25 Baja Outlaw
    Saugerties, NY

I have the WPM add-on system. Easy to install and works great. WPM is very helpful and willing to work with you.

Check out

I boght a full hydaulic system this past summer from them. They are not weel known yet...but have signed several oem deals with manuafactures.

Very nice system...all stainless steel..cylinders have 1 inch rods,,all clevis joints no ball joints and best of all the full system cost me mid $4,000 vs $5,500 to $6,000 for latham pf marine machine.

It's worth the phone call.

Boynton Beach FL

We deal with all of the above manufactures, and they are all good, and all a bit different. Price seems to be the determining factor most of the time when my customers are shopping steering.
    I have dealt with World Class Marine, Paul Everett for many years. This is a high quality product, and he is great to deal with. He also has a patent on his new tie bar.
    When shopping look for the product with highest grade of stainless you can afford, and all SS, no aluminum componants. A "Wing plate" system is prefered over a "sterndrive bracket" style system.

I put a full IMCO system on my Top Gun and it is awesome. It's like power steering on a car but firm when you need it. Additionally, I mounted the rams between the drives and it looks sweet. Going on 2 years not a pit in the finish or a problem with it's performance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12