Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   V-Hull vs. Cat Hull (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113848-v-hull-vs-cat-hull.html)

Sean H 10-11-2005 07:43 PM

Re: V-Hull vs. Cat Hull

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Was Skater in front of MTI?

first card stop the first 5 boats were 1 OL and 4 MTI's...

Comanche3Six 10-11-2005 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
first card stop the first 5 boats were 1 OL and 4 MTI's...

That will happen in small water

Sean H 10-11-2005 07:46 PM

That will happen in small water

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i keep forgetting the only way to go fast in the rough is some old straight bottom vee, no point even running anything else because it surely doesn't work... ;)

Steve_H 10-11-2005 07:56 PM

my .02

all ive ever owned were v bottoms until recently. been having back trouble including surgery last summer. after a day of boating ide have a sore back the next day every single time until sunday. took the 30 spectre out for the first time. couldnt believe how soft it road! granted, the season is all but over at loto but there were still alot of boats out this weekend. in a nut shell, IM SOLD :cool:

Comanche3Six 10-12-2005 11:40 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i keep forgetting the only way to go fast in the rough is some old straight bottom vee, no point even running anything else because it surely doesn't work... ;)

Those old v bottoms work better than photoshop

stinger312 10-12-2005 12:09 PM

I feel much safer in my ..... :D ......V bottom :p

Sean H 10-12-2005 02:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Those old v bottoms work better than photoshop

photoshop? :confused: :confused:

don't confuse some of the pics of us in the bay outside the hyatt with what we ran the poker run out in the gulf.....

warparty36 has more pics if you would like to see, and he is an apache guy.... ;)

Comanche3Six 10-12-2005 04:02 PM

photoshop? :confused: :confused:

don't confuse some of the pics of us in the bay outside the hyatt with what we ran the poker run out in the gulf.....

warparty36 has more pics if you would like to see, and he is an apache guy.... ;)

So the cats idled through the rough stuff and ran the smooth water

Sean H 10-12-2005 04:07 PM

So the cats idled through the run stuff and ran the smooth water

yeah, something like that... still funny how we all got to the stops first without any smooth water to get to them..... :D because we all know those cats won't run in the rough... ;) (i kept telling myself that as we ran through the shipping channel... :eek: )

and i think bubba only took pics at the start because he was hanging on the rest of the time... :D :evilb: we would of took some pics of some apaches and other big vee's at the stops, but we never saw any.... :confused: :bunny:

Comanche3Six 10-12-2005 04:22 PM

yeah, something like that...

thats the point