Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   happy birth day mr wigginout (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113954-happy-birth-day-mr-wigginout.html)

BAJA WILL 10-09-2005 08:26 AM

Re: happy birth day mr wigginout

Happy B day KEN :drink:

WILL

Ms PatriYacht 10-09-2005 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Phantom1
South Carolina Gamecocks my friend. :D :D :D

spoil sport, you should have kept him guessing :p

SOX 10-09-2005 09:38 AM

Happy Birthday Ken :drink:

Happy birthday Robbie :drink:

I hope to see you both this winter in Richmond!! :evilb:

fountain1fan 10-09-2005 11:18 AM

we will be there sox can't wait . :drink: :drink: :drink:

Sunrise Girl 10-10-2005 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by fountain1fan
happy b ! i'll drink one for you if you return the favior. mine's to day to . have a great day and see you at the chill out in jan. robbie :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Happy Belated Birthday, Robbie!!

I hope you had as much fun as Kenneth did! I think he may still be a little drunk! :D

Sunrise Girl 10-10-2005 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Happy Birthday Ken, I hope you had a good day watching the cocks, did Cat surprise you :D :drink:

Happy Birthday Robbie

Donna~

To say he was surprised would be an understatement! He couldn't believe everyone knew about it for the last few weeks and never said a thing. We ended up with about 60 people and partied until 4:30 am. :evilb: :drink:

All in all it was a great day...the Cocks won and Kenneth had one of his best birthdays. :D

R Addiction 10-10-2005 09:40 AM

Happy Birthday Ken!!! I spoke with you yesterday and I'm not sure if I told you to have a Happy!!! So....Have a Happy!!! :D

The Mrs. didn't sound to good when I called and neither did you so take a few days drink alot of water get some rest and I'll call you wednesday!!! :D

CigDaze 10-10-2005 10:02 AM

Happy belated Birthday, Ken!!
:cool: :drink:

Ms PatriYacht 10-10-2005 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs Wigginout
Donna~

To say he was surprised would be an understatement! He couldn't believe everyone knew about it for the last few weeks and never said a thing. We ended up with about 60 people and partied until 4:30 am. :evilb: :drink:

All in all it was a great day...the Cocks won and Kenneth had one of his best birthdays. :D

60 people my oh my :eek: sounds like you had a good time :drink: good thing birthdays come only once a year :D

clearcut3 10-10-2005 11:02 AM

Happy B-day again :evilb:

It was fun :drink: ...I know I had a few too many :D

Nice to see everyone...I don't remember much though :D