Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How Long can JCPERF last in a race? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113964-how-long-can-jcperf-last-race.html)

bobonthis 10-09-2005 09:17 PM

Re: How Long can JCPERF last in a race?

Originally Posted by Ron P
But at least this Activator with a JC Performance motor stayed together to win the P3 class.

Oh so what you are saying is it is the driver :D

JCPERF 10-09-2005 09:28 PM

I will take at least 1 Activator in the money :evilb: :drink: Ron, great pics had alot of fun this weekend.Playing Commando in the woods of the Byrdman compound was crazy!!!The #6 is in order.Tim and Doreen will have some great pics from the race.Smitty and John are great people and i look forward to running with the OPA guys next year.

R Addiction 10-09-2005 09:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry BJ and JC......But it was a bravo....what did you expect :eek:

bobonthis 10-09-2005 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I will take at least 1 Activator in the money :evilb: :drink: Ron, great pics had alot of fun this weekend.Playing Commando in the woods of the Byrdman compound was crazy!!!The #6 is in order.Tim and Doreen will have some great pics from the race.Smitty and John are great people and i look forward to running with the OPA guys next year.

In all seriousness tough break..I respect any guys that go out there and race. :cool:

Qball 10-09-2005 09:33 PM

that boat is FAST!!!!! It was giving wazzup all they could handle.......for 1 1/2 laps.

JCPERF 10-09-2005 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
In all seriousness tough break..I respect any guys that go out there and race. :cool:

masher44 10-09-2005 10:21 PM

TOO LATE TO KISS ASS NOW !!!!!!!

we are going to give it to you even worse :cool:

Wazzup Racing 10-10-2005 08:50 AM

JC, Dam Bravos, Been down that road too many times. Sorry man was really looking forward to that race. Thanks for coming out, and racing with us. How about a race in your backyard? We'll bring the Jersey Boyz to NY. Could be a hell of race. Smitty

JCPERF 10-10-2005 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
JC, Dam Bravos, Been down that road too many times. Sorry man was really looking forward to that race. Thanks for coming out, and racing with us. How about a race in your backyard? We'll bring the Jersey Boyz to NY. Could be a hell of race. Smitty

I will be in touch Smitty.Had a great time.

Panther 10-10-2005 09:54 AM

Oh so what you are saying is it is the driver :D

Yeah, it must have been cause he wasn't drivin! :eek: :drink:

Jeff, good seeing you again. We had a great time hanging out.