Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Honeyman Skater lives.......... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114024-honeyman-skater-lives.html)

Outdrive1 10-09-2005 11:16 PM

The Honeyman Skater lives..........

1 Attachment(s)
Can you believe they had it up and running today. After all the bashing Honeyman took, he was the bigger person today. He showed up and everybody made ammends. I think the boating community has a special bond that we all share with each other and Honeyman is "the man" in my book. BTW thanks for the case of beer, it wasn't neccesary but in it's own symbolic way it was one of the coolest things anyone has ever given me. Thanks again.........

masher44 10-09-2005 11:27 PM

Re: The Honeyman Skater lives..........

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
BTW thanks for the case of beer, it wasn't neccesary but in it's own symbolic way it was one of the coolest things anyone has ever given me. Thanks again.........

What about that case of the crabs FountainatLast gave you........?

FOUNTAINATLAST 10-09-2005 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
What about that case of the crabs FountainatLast gave you........? :evilb:

Thats symbolic at a different level.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

FOUNTAINATLAST 10-09-2005 11:37 PM

Good to see you out there Honeyman, glad everything worked out for you and no serious damage was done. The boat looked perfect as ussual :D

Back4More 10-09-2005 11:44 PM

:drink:

JB4Boyne 10-10-2005 12:03 AM

Can you believe he had it up today. After Honeyman took me, he was the bigger person today. He showed everybody I have a special bond I share Honeyman, he is "the man" in my book. BTW thanks for the case of beer, it wasn't neccesary but in it's own symbolic way it was one of the coolest things anyone has ever given me. Thanks again.........

Damb, You sold out for a case of beer?

H20 Toie 10-10-2005 12:25 AM

But where is the Cigarette that towed him?

MarkSmith 10-10-2005 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by h20 toie
But where is the Cigarette that towed him?

It got stolen last weekend. :eek:

Outdrive1 10-10-2005 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
Damb, You sold out for a case of beer?

The case of beer is an old debt. The Cig hasn't been sighted since last week and I doubt it will ever show back up. :rolleyes:

masher44 10-10-2005 09:41 AM

The case of beer is an old debt. The Cig hasn't been sighted since last week and I doubt it will ever show back up. :rolleyes:

was the Cig deal ever figured out? I find that hard to believe :rolleyes: