Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114141-so-did-ole-jacky-boy-forget-pay-his-bills.html)

KSFLYER1 10-12-2005 04:14 PM

Re: So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills??

Oh this is funny. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. I only posted there a few times in the spring. What a lunatic!

CMG 10-12-2005 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by KSFLYER1
Oh this is funny. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. I only posted there a few times in the spring. What a lunatic!

nope -not your account .... HIS account with his host. Like having your fone turned off

birdog 10-12-2005 05:26 PM

I worry about Catmando now....What will he do with all his Cut & Paste Stuff now ?..... :D

RestlessBreeze 10-12-2005 05:40 PM

Maybe it's not his fault, could the server company be having issues?

candyman35 10-12-2005 05:45 PM

site still down, wonder what all his visitors are thinking?

Originally Posted by packinair
you mean Corrado?

LMAO!! :drink:

RestlessBreeze 10-12-2005 05:53 PM

corrado, thats funny - isn't that the Uncle Jew guy on the Soprano's?

Ms PatriYacht 10-12-2005 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by RestlessBreeze
Maybe it's not his fault, could the server company be having issues?

Nope I called the number that was posted on the message, they said the problem is not theirs. But who knows maybe they are wrong and don't know anything, just like the Chicago boaters :D

Restless Breeze, are you related to SummerBreeze? If so tell her we always liked her, it was BlowinWind we had the problem with :p

KSFLYER1 10-12-2005 06:14 PM

But who knows maybe they are wrong and don't know anything, just like the Chicago boaters.................. easy Donna, or we might get uninvited to the Pirates Ball?????????? KS

RestlessBreeze 10-12-2005 06:18 PM

Hmmmmm. The sound of BlowinWind can make one Restless in the Summer Breeze. LOL. :D

Ms PatriYacht 10-12-2005 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by KSFLYER1
But who knows maybe they are wrong and don't know anything, just like the Chicago boaters.................. easy Donna, or we might get uninvited to the Pirates Ball?????????? KS

Maybe I should change the :D to this :rolleyes: and you will get my drift, Keith are you blond :D