Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114141-so-did-ole-jacky-boy-forget-pay-his-bills.html)

10x 10-14-2005 12:16 AM

Re: So, did ole Jacky boy forget to pay his bills??

[QUOTE=formula31]Maybe after siding with catmando he found out how much he alienated everyone on the site.

Or banned them from going on it. :rolleyes:

Sean H 10-14-2005 12:20 AM

maybe he banned everybody until it was just him and corrado.... :D :drink:

candyman35 10-14-2005 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H

:D

candyman35 10-14-2005 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by packinair
I have recieved a message reguarding the issue at hand
CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT MESSAGE

LMAO!!! :D

Roger 1 10-14-2005 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by packinair
I have recieved a message reguarding the issue at hand
CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT MESSAGE

THAT, has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen! :D

packinair 10-14-2005 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H

looks like he ban himself

packinair 10-14-2005 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by RestlessBreeze
what POSSIBLE excuse could he have for a SUSPENDED account? Thats what happens AFTER they warn you for 2 months (60 days) to make a payment...maaaaaaaaaybe, just maybe, he was BUSY? :eek:

just like some people are to BUSY to pay for his kids and child support, so why should a server bill be any different :eek:

Doug 10-14-2005 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by ClassCig38
Would that also be ...... Offshorepowerboatcutandpastecutandpasteillsueyoudo tcom?
just checking..... :eek:

Patti you are the best. I about fell out of my chair laughing when I read that. The guys at work had to come over and see what was wrong. I'll have to remember to buy you a drink at the party next Saturday, oh I forgot there free :drink:

Jack always treated us pretty good but the longer I was around him the more I despised him. He never paid a friend of mine the money he owed him for working on his boat and that really doesn't set with me very well even if it was none of my business. I really had a hard time being around him at that last COPS run to Michigan City. What really topped it off is when he said he was going to add footage to the video of are run from the other cameras and he was working so hard at it and it never happened. NOTHING I HATE MORE IS A FAKE. Did he ever finish anything he started.

Roger 1 10-14-2005 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Doug
Patti you are the best. I about fell out of my chair laughing when I read that. The guys at work had to come over and see what was wrong. I'll have to remember to buy you a drink at the party next Saturday, oh I forgot there free :drink:

Jack always treated us pretty good but the longer I was around him the more I despised him. He never paid a friend of mine the money he owed him for working on his boat and that really doesn't set with me very well even if it was none of my business. I really had a hard time being around him at that last COPS run to Michigan City. What really topped it off is when he said he was going to add footage to the video of are run from the other cameras and he was working so hard at it and it never happened. NOTHING I HATE MORE IS A FAKE. Did he ever finish anything he started.

Yeah, two rolls of duct tape and three tubes of caulk. :D

RestlessBreeze 10-14-2005 06:35 PM

DOUG - and after reading his posts, i'll be he has an excuse for everyone who asks him about your statement. Maybe you have the wrong Jack?