2002 Top Gun on Ebay ouch!!!!!!! >

2002 Top Gun on Ebay ouch!!!!!!!

Notices

2002 Top Gun on Ebay ouch!!!!!!!

Old 01-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2002 Top Gun on Ebay ouch!!!!!!!

Sounds like a nice boat to me. You got it repaired pretty fast too. I was trying to put together a couple of partners to buy it when you snatched it up. It would be hard to sell and not keep it if I was in your shoes.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A freind of mine also was going to buy the boat,i only commented when lubejobes offered the boat to him for 45k more than he paid for it , at that time NOTHING was done. Then i see the boat in the classifieds with no mention of rollover history...and with my math, about 80-100k more than invested.
And if you expect me to believe that a boat that was bought soley for the purpose of resale was completely redone , cmon, i was born at night, but not last night.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cant you buy one with no History for that? i think so. good luck with the sale.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile Re: 2002 Top Gun on Ebay ouch!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DaDaDa
A freind of mine also was going to buy the boat,i only commented when lubejobes offered the boat to him for 45k more than he paid for it , at that time NOTHING was done. Then i see the boat in the classifieds with no mention of rollover history...and with my math, about 80-100k more than invested.
And if you expect me to believe that a boat that was bought soley for the purpose of resale was completely redone , cmon, i was born at night, but not last night.
I never "offered" the boat to anyone unfinished. you of "your friend" called and offered me $5k more then he "thought" I paid. Meanwhile there were transport charges, some storage charges and a marina bill and we paid more then we initally hoped. Basically you or (your friend) were offering less then our auctual cost. You have no idea how much went into the complete redo of this boat. "your math" isn't close. And according to my math, all 5 of your OSO posts (under the name DaDaDa) are negative remarks regarding this Cigarette.
EX. And if you expect me to believe that a boat that was bought soley for the purpose of resale was completely redone , cmon, i was born at night, but not last night.
I know you weren't born last night, it would be impossible for you to type! I remember you were posting stuff on this Cigarette when we got it back in October. So according to my math that would mean you were born AT LEAST 3 months ago. You have had negative comments on the boat since I purchased it. I assume it's because your upset you didn't get it. I applogize. I don't expect you to believe anything. The boat wasn't purchased soley for resale, maybe we'll use it on a few runs, maybe we'll keep it for a while. It seemed like a good deal and we took the risk and bought it. It wouldn't take a genius to look at the boat to see the work was done. DADADA, I'm sorry you weren't able to buy the boat. The fact is the boat came out beautful, will be a nice fast, beautiful boat for the new owner. The boat is in north Miami and anyone is welcome to come and look at it any day. The price is negotiable.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:21 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by customryder
cant you buy one with no History for that? i think so. good luck with the sale.
There are nice Cigarettes out there. This one happene ro be georgous with a lot of options. It has Fresh Motors and Just about every mechnaical or electrical piece on the boat has been replaced. and, we are open to all offers and trades.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DaDaDa
Your friend didn't get it. Quit crying about it and move on.