Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   One bad Machine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114315-one-bad-machine.html)

berns29scarab 10-13-2005 09:39 PM

Re: One bad Machine

perfect sut up for that boat...496 mag ho's, whippled, with ASD 6's. Damn near bullet proof

berns29scarab 10-13-2005 09:39 PM

but i'm sure that the price of that will put you in 32 or maybe even 36 spectre territory

Sean H 10-13-2005 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
perfect sut up for that boat...496 mag ho's, whippled, with ASD 6's. Damn near bullet proof

why that when you can slide a set of 850's or 1075's in there... :D :evilb: now that would be fun!!

Sean H 10-13-2005 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
but i'm sure that the price of that will put you in 32 or maybe even 36 spectre territory

i bet that is north of a 36 spectre already... when we were up there after smoke, i saw a work order for one with 1075's, i bet that would put it over 500k...

WARPARTY36 10-13-2005 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
i bet that is north of a 36 spectre already... when we were up there after smoke, i saw a work order for one with 1075's, i bet that would put it over 500k...

Like Peter would let you in the factory :rolleyes: :D

Was that before your "West bound and down, loaded up and truckin'" bootleg of a Nor-Teck? :drink:

magnuman 10-13-2005 11:04 PM

I saw this boat being towed into Arnesons shop.
It looked incredible on the trailer.

TxHawk 10-14-2005 12:23 AM

30 skater, arnesons, heard sterlings at the beginning i don't know if that is what it ended up with, interior? looks pretty basic...

Yep, Sean said it, that is just your basic $500,000 dollar Skater. Looks like nothing more than a modified version of the same old tub skater has been running for years. Add some regular old blown big blocks and you have got yourself an average boat on the water. Seriously, who would want an out dated craft like that.:evilb: It probably only takes 20-30 seconds to be near top speed, whats the fun in that. These new "technological" boats give you a long 1-2 mile ride while you watch the speedo climb its way up.

<------------Skater Fan

Sean H 10-14-2005 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by ExcaliburHawk40
Yep, Sean said it, that is just your basic $500,000 dollar Skater. Looks like nothing more than a modified version of the same old tub skater has been running for years. Add some regular old blown big blocks and you have got yourself an average boat on the water. Seriously, who would want an out dated craft like that.:evilb: It probably only takes 20-30 seconds to be near top speed, whats the fun in that. These new "technological" boats give you a long 1-2 mile ride while you watch the speedo climb its way up.

<------------Skater Fan

oh what do you know, you vee bottom guy... :D

have you gotten in eddies new ride yet? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sean H 10-14-2005 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Like Peter would let you in the factory :rolleyes: :D

Was that before your "West bound and down, loaded up and truckin'" bootleg of a Nor-Teck? :drink:

peter should of known better.... :D

TxHawk 10-14-2005 12:41 AM

oh what do you know, you vee bottom guy... :D

have you gotten in eddies new ride yet? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Nope, no rides yet. It looks like I wont see it untill it goes to Austin. Send me an email address, I will send you some pictures of another junky old skater.