Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Spy Photo's...New Baja with Radar Arch (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114393-spy-photos-new-baja-radar-arch.html)

ratman 10-15-2005 12:46 PM

Re: Spy Photo's...New Baja with Radar Arch

make no mistake im an card carrying a hole! but cumon that boat is ugly, the lines are for chit and the radar arch is horrible looking period,reminds me of the idiots putting big wings on the back of thier 4 cyl import cars. the flat bed towing it probably cost more than i paid for my cig. my cig on the other hand has beautiful lines and doesn't look pregnant and swollen. good call sean, dont be afraid to speak your mind, save your political correctness for a thread featuring jesse jackson or al sharpton not a boat

PhantomChaos 10-15-2005 12:57 PM

Boats like that look different in the water.......let's see a photo like that.

dockrocker 10-15-2005 01:15 PM

I like it, and I'm not usually a Baja fan. Be interested to see how she runs...

TEAMBAJA 10-15-2005 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Boats like that look different in the water.......let's see a photo like that.

Here's #001 in Florida a couple weeks ago. Remember this isnt an Outlaw. Its loaded with everything. Generator, AC, flatscreen, DVD, CD, fridge, sink, microwave, ice maker in cockpit, stand up head and tons of room. 63 MPH GPS with just HOs. Storage like you wouldnt believe! Best part, girls love it! :drink:

PhantomChaos 10-15-2005 02:05 PM

Nice!

JB4Boyne 10-15-2005 02:16 PM

The boat looks alot better in person and if I was in the market for a cruiser that had performance I'd be looking closer at it.
My mother (God rest her soul) taught me some manners, she always said if I don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all, so Sean is safe.

drypipetiger 10-15-2005 02:32 PM

Absolutely beautiful boat. Impressive looking and speed with HO's. :cool: :cool:

If thats what your looking for. :drink:

NJgr8ful 10-15-2005 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
sorry i offended the baja crowd with what is just an opinion.... i didn't realize that one guys opinion in missouri really mattered that much, but i guess it does...

Sean, I'll bring ya back down ... No, it doesn't ... really LOL :D :D :D :evilb:

Originally Posted by Sean H
i will rephrase; "Boy that is the best looking truck and boat I have ever seen..." Everybody feel warm and fuzzy again?

But I'd have to agree ... that truck is especially a bad a$$ mofo :drink: :evilb: I'm feeling it :cool:

PS .. Looks good in the water ... Bet it throws a wake that'll roll an MTI :D :D This place would be boring without different opinions ;)

L8R

JB4Boyne 10-15-2005 02:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm not sure but it looks like Baja's target might be the Fountain EC and the Formula SS, Baja just added there more squared off lines like there using on the new Outlaws. :drink:

TEAMBAJA 10-15-2005 04:57 PM

Have him compare it to something like this 38 Fountain. Being a 38, its already smaller than the 405, plus take away for the beak. My question is what does that boat have that makes it WORTH paying $100,000 more for? $100k is alot of money no matter who you are. Obviously the Fountain is a well built boat (minus the leftie shift/throttle setup) but ??

Here's one.

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/2/4/80039424.htm