Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Got my boat back from DEA today........ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114424-got-my-boat-back-dea-today.html)

R Addiction 10-16-2005 12:12 PM

Re: Got my boat back from DEA today........

Good to hear you got it back....sucks about the damage though :mad: Did you get the pics yet?

bgchuby01 10-16-2005 12:41 PM

Get it fixed and we will see you at the hot bod contest at shooters in the near future

rws 10-16-2005 03:35 PM

A friend of My Dad had his 1963 Corvette Convertible confiscated (short version is his kid was in trouble not him) the top was down ,the DEA took the car to Detroit and it sat in a parking lot for four years with no top.He was able to prove the car was his in the first two weeks and they would not release it for four years!

otis311 10-16-2005 08:43 PM

Greg, Give me a call in the am. Im flying to Ohio for my court date with a mediator on Tuesday to try and settle my whole mess. Ill keep you updated. I will be there Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday then flying out to LV for the weekend for a Jimmy Buffett concert, Hopefully Ill have good news and be able to celebrate a little bit while Im out there

Cash Bar 10-16-2005 10:31 PM

Will do Bob. Be careful. And take some from Vegas for us all. :D

Outdrive1 10-16-2005 10:43 PM

Where's the pics??????

CigDaze 10-17-2005 07:23 AM

Glad you got her back, but sorry about the interior. That sucks big time. Sounds like all was well until the Feds got their hands on it. :mad:

Is there any recourse in a situation like this?

45sonic 10-17-2005 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by otis311
Greg, Give me a call in the am. Im flying to Ohio for my court date with a mediator on Tuesday to try and settle my whole mess. Ill keep you updated. I will be there Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday then flying out to LV for the weekend for a Jimmy Buffett concert, Hopefully Ill have good news and be able to celebrate a little bit while Im out there

Good luck and keep us informed.

Oh and Cash Bar --- Congrats on the return of your boat and hope all cleans up Ok for you.

Wally 10-17-2005 09:02 AM

I very happy for you to get your boat back. It sucks about the interior but look at it this way.....if the fire had happened with the cover on...then there might not be much left of anything to salvage!!! Either way just look at the positive side of everything! :D

Cash Bar 10-17-2005 06:52 PM

Thanks all! Pics are coming soon.....