Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   RELIABLE CARRIERS model is done .. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114541-reliable-carriers-model-done.html)

wrinkleface 10-17-2005 03:09 PM

Re: RELIABLE CARRIERS model is done ..

That is absolutely Bodacious man! :D

speakerboy 10-17-2005 03:58 PM

guys your words are warm .thanx so much the paint and months of work finnaly pays off .. if you like i will post some running pics even a small video is possible . the rooster will be big , i can tell you that . .

aeromarine makes some nice racing hull .to bad the dont do much scale boat . we have the oposite on this side of the pond .lots of scale boat , where the bacardi and victory cats are real populair , iceberg and giesse ring a bell , we have lots of them .. the Reliabel Carriers is not familiar here , therefore i took that model ..

keep you posted !!

Jerome

mbowers 10-17-2005 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
thats bad azz, time to start work on the MTI version now... :D :D :D

Ditto, check out the stepped hull.
Very nice work speakerboy
:drink:

McGary911 10-17-2005 04:51 PM

Wow. You did a great job! Wish I had the time to make something cool like that. Then i'd just have to get the skills. I've always liked RC \ Gas boats.....Running pics would be mighty.

Hey, check out the vids of his other 2 boats running: HERE

Cool

eyezlee 10-18-2005 08:22 AM

Awesome job. You've got some talent there. I bet if you tried there'd be some good old american $$ in it for ya.

speakerboy 10-18-2005 09:21 AM

Hahaha well my model boats are always for sale as long as the prize is right .. but i want to run this sweet thing first , and make some running pics , than we will see ..

i have talked to marc , may be i will demo this boat at the poker run in july 2006 ..

Jerome

boatme 10-18-2005 09:41 AM

Jerome is cool guy and it is obvious his talent is worthy of the board scrutiny

hopefully we can get him here to run one of those bad boys or possibly to build a PRO poker run boat :)

speakerboy 10-18-2005 12:14 PM

Marc .. did you received my Mail ? i am planning to go to the states in july , i have some races to see and i might run a model ore so . i have to find a way to get those models there !

LTT : thats is great . how is the new boat ? i was finishing the last paint and decals when i found out that you guys were building up a new boat !
any way .. good to see you like it !

Jerome

boatme 10-18-2005 01:17 PM

Jerome

No i haven't any mail from you

try again

send it to
[email protected]

KINGB 10-18-2005 06:14 PM

:cool: