Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   RELIABLE CARRIERS model is done .. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114541-reliable-carriers-model-done.html)

glassdave 10-24-2005 07:40 PM

Re: RELIABLE CARRIERS model is done ..

Originally Posted by tizbad4
Verrrry nice job!!!! What size is that? width & length? Who's hull? Here is one I'm rigging with twins this winter.

you said that last winter :p :D

speakerboy 10-25-2005 02:21 AM

tizbad4 ... i cant see pics on this free account .(grrrrr) . what hull is it ? this hull i run is a Drambuie on ice model from MHZ (germany and usa) . but i did some cosmetic work on it to match with the skater , the paint and details is just a matter of precise work .. its 52 inch long and 16 inch wide weight is less than 14 pounds ..i think i have to add some more weight in the nose. . she is nervous on the trigger , accerate like there is no tommorow . i will keep her inside a few weeks and give here 2 final layers of clear coat for extra protection .

Jerome

bojoe2 10-25-2005 06:34 AM

:d :d :d

R Addiction 10-25-2005 07:54 AM

That is COOL!!!! Gotta have one!! :cool:

CigDaze 10-25-2005 08:02 AM

Re: RELIABLE CARRIERS model is done ..(video added)

Originally Posted by speakerboy
guys the server of the pics might be overloaded , will be back up tommorow .. mean while enjoy the video .

Jerome

reliable goes RC (radio controlled)

need to work on those bouncing noses :rolleyes:

Wow, cool video! That thing hauls azz!!
:cool:

skopi55 10-25-2005 08:13 AM

That is one SICK video!!!! You should be very proud of that RC boat. I still can't believe the acceleration and rooster tail. Definitely the coolest I've seen so far.

tizbad4 10-25-2005 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by speakerboy
tizbad4 ... i cant see pics on this free account .(grrrrr) . what hull is it ? this hull i run is a Drambuie on ice model from MHZ (germany and usa) . but i did some cosmetic work on it to match with the skater , the paint and details is just a matter of precise work .. its 52 inch long and 16 inch wide weight is less than 14 pounds ..i think i have to add some more weight in the nose. . she is nervous on the trigger , accerate like there is no tommorow . i will keep her inside a few weeks and give here 2 final layers of clear coat for extra protection .

Jerome

This boat is 22" wide and 81" long it was made by the manufacture of my boat.

Bill272 10-25-2005 04:08 PM

Very cool video. The boat looks awesome

Shane 10-25-2005 06:23 PM

Absolutely AWESOME! :cool:

speakerboy 11-08-2005 04:09 PM

just came back from second test run . still pretty impressed by her GPS nrs. but we hit 61.8 mph . still more speed to find there. .i will visit the usa next summer i am thinking off building up a flight case where i can move her in and so run a demo run here and there ...

ooh i just wrote Justin a letter and added some pics . i hope it helps some .....

Jerome