Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   THe worlds best Toys For Tots Tour... because of you (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114578-worlds-best-toys-tots-tour-because-you.html)

Steet 11-30-2005 06:54 PM

Re: THe worlds best Toys For Tots Tour... because of you

Originally Posted by tiufb
Steve,
If you want, you can follow me over on Saturday morning. Let me know
Gordon

Gordon, that would be great. It will be nice to see you and the family again. It has been awhile. We are staying at the comfort inn near the factory and will hook up with CA around 10 or 10:30 am for a little boating and then lunch prior to the run. We are planning are running some after the Toys for Tots run. Hope you can join us for that too.
See you then. If you need to call me, my cell is 704-239-1410
Thanks Gordon

Steve

UNSANE 11-30-2005 08:13 PM

Do you guys mind if a stranger shows up??? :D I've been back in boating for about a year and am looking to meet fellow boaters again and this seems to be the perfect event to do it at. I've never done a TFT before so I'm not sure of the age group(s) to shoot for. Just want to make some kids smile and meet some new peeps :drink: Gregg

Xray50 12-01-2005 06:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
All ages! You'll see 70 year olds going a 100 mph.

cuda 12-01-2005 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by UNSANE
Do you guys mind if a stranger shows up??? :D I've been back in boating for about a year and am looking to meet fellow boaters again and this seems to be the perfect event to do it at. I've never done a TFT before so I'm not sure of the age group(s) to shoot for. Just want to make some kids smile and meet some new peeps :drink: Gregg

There are boats and people of all ages and types. Where do you live?

UNSANE 12-01-2005 12:46 PM

I'm here in Orlando. Currenty own a 22' Stingray mini-go fast, but TRYING to get into a Fountain. Got back into boating about a year ago after a 15 year absence. Over the summer I spent a lot of time running from Ed Stone Park to the Glen so we might have passed each other a time or two. I met a guy, Norm I think his name is, he has a 38 Lighting. Do you know him?

cuda 12-01-2005 02:07 PM

I don't know Norm well, but I have met him a couple times. He's a block and stucco contractor correct?

cuda 12-01-2005 02:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This Norm?

raceboat rus 12-01-2005 06:55 PM

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT ... TRY TO SHOW TO GET A BIT OF BRUNCH IF YOU HAVE A FAVORITE DISH BRING IT i WOULD LOVE TO GIVE IT A TRY . i DID NOT REALIZE THE RENTAL OF THE PAVILION WOULD BE SO MUCH .. SO IF YOU GUYS COULD COME UP WITH A BUCK OR TWO THAT WOULD PAY THE PARTY SITE RENT... i HOPE THAT DOSE NOT SOUND CHEAP.... we really thank you all for being great guys and I look forward to seeing you all at the TFT

raceboat rus 12-01-2005 06:58 PM

should I bring tamales and chili or chiliaquiles

raceboat rus 12-01-2005 06:59 PM

they all go great with coronas