Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   well it was D DAY today (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114718-well-d-day-today.html)

AIR TIME 10-19-2005 01:23 PM

well it was D DAY today

well some of you no me. I have been fighting AIG workers comp since feb 04 :mad: last NOV the judge ordered them to pay all med,back pay with interest. didn't get the interest put did get the pay. I NEED AK-NEE REPLACEMENT LIKE LAST YEAR :mad: PRECS FOUR TIMES A DAY NO WONDER MY POSTS SUCK :eek: THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE i like everyone here :D so to day I get to court they will pay for my knee if I SAY i CAN GO WORK LIGHT DUTY SOME WHERE ANY WHERE UNTIL MY OPERATION WHICH WILL TAKE MONTHS TO SET UP, AND THEY WANT $1800 BACK TO AUG 1 2005 THATS $200 A WEEK BUT THEY OWE ME FOR 1/05 TO 4/ 05. I think my lawery sucks well. I AGREED SO I CAN GET THIS DONE AND BE BACK TO WORK AND BOATING THIS SUMMER RACING I MEAN, P5.WELL GOT TO GO TO THE BANK TO GET COPY OF THE CK WITH NO INTEREST I;LL BE BACK LATER

Audiofn 10-19-2005 01:29 PM

Re: well it was D DAY today

Good luck!!!!

MitchStellin 10-19-2005 03:03 PM

Puder...is that you??? :D

bouyhunter 10-19-2005 05:08 PM

I don't know if I'd be advertising that I was going to be racing (or ever had raced) with a Workers Comp. Knee surgery... :eek:

offshoredrillin 10-19-2005 05:48 PM

why dont you read it closely...he said he wants to get it done so he can get BACK to boating/racing...

cuda 10-19-2005 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by MitchStellin
Puder...is that you??? :D

:D :D :D
I thought maybe it was just me.

AIR TIME 10-20-2005 02:12 PM

YAH I puders next of kin :D and I MENT TO SAY GET IT DONE THEN GO DO THATTT THINGMAJIGGY I did not use my boat last summer or this because of being out, but I did take it out to check things out ran 5200rpm with lab 26bravo who fast I doo noo no gps couldnt read so should I delete this tonight :eek:

AIR TIME 10-20-2005 02:12 PM

once in oct

jtmiller02 10-20-2005 03:56 PM

Uhh, i don't think anything he said made enough sense to be incriminating, that is unless one of the lawyers is cracked out on pain pills. I know when I was on that stuff I was in my own little world that only I understood.

I certainly feel for anyone in that position, nobody understands what its like until they are there. The big numbers they see on lawsuits never quite explain how the breakdown works and who gets what $. Most accidents I would say only 10-20% at most ends up in the injured persons hands after paying everyone else, not much when you consider 2 years of pain and misery and debt, not to mention ruined credit.

Best of luck, enjoy lala land as much as you can, might as well make the best of it.

CAP071 10-20-2005 05:27 PM

Have a beer :drink: Good luck