Rack storage condo in Dania

Notices

Rack storage condo in Dania

Old 10-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Rack storage condo in Dania

Anyone know anything positive or negative about buying one of these units? With the increase of marinas being converted to condos,it may not be a bad idea.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Rack storage condo in Dania

Every one I know of has doubled in value over the last 3 years, that's not to say that it will continue like that but up until now at least they have been a great investment. There are new ones popping up all over the state as well as old marinas that used to lease racks switching to the condo program. You still have to pay a monthly maintenance fee and it varies by location. Let me know which one you are looking at and I will tell you what I know about the place, I deal with almost everyone in the state. I sell, rent, and repair marina forklifts.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by hillbilly24
Every one I know of has doubled in value over the last 3 years, that's not to say that it will continue like that but up until now at least they have been a great investment. There are new ones popping up all over the state as well as old marinas that used to lease racks switching to the condo program. You still have to pay a monthly maintenance fee and it varies by location. Let me know which one you are looking at and I will tell you what I know about the place, I deal with almost everyone in the state. I sell, rent, and repair marina forklifts.
what about the new automated system where you just push a button and out of the rack and into the water.is it any good?..........mark......
Attached Thumbnails Rack storage condo in Dania-camera002.jpg  
Old 10-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What mariina has racks for sale ?
Old 10-22-2005, 02:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Hilllbillly 24,
What is the typical one selling for(38 foot) ?
Old 10-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
what about the new automated system where you just push a button and out of the rack and into the water.is it any good?..........mark......
That's called an auto stacker, they have been around in Europe for a coupler of years but are just starting to be used around here. There is one going in Ft Luaderdale. They are a pretty cool system that reduces the risk of boat damage by an operator. The only big problem is that they have reliabilty problems and the way they are built if it out of service you can't get another lift in the building so they are tottay dead in the water.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pm203
Hilllbillly 24,
What is the typical one selling for(38 foot) ?
Most are int he 150-200k range but some are as much as 500k over in naples.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Most are int he 150-200k range but some are as much as 500k over in naples.
I loaded my boat across from the old everglades marine i believe they will have it.does the machine play a tape tellig the capt. to bring up the tabs?or does he learn the hard way?......mark........
Attached Thumbnails Rack storage condo in Dania-lastscan5.jpg  
Old 10-22-2005, 11:07 PM
RK
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They have a website at daniabeachboatclub.com
Old 10-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
I loaded my boat across from the old everglades marine i believe they will have it.does the machine play a tape tellig the capt. to bring up the tabs?or does he learn the hard way?......mark........
There are several warnings in the owners maual as well as 3 stickers on the machine warning them about trim tabs and antennas but they usually have to learn the hard way wonce to remeber. Beleive it or not it usualy doesn't do any damage to the trim tab, it tears the hell out of the fork cover but they cost alot more then a tab anyway. Our newest version extruded fork covers range from 1200-2500 depending on fork width and length.

Quick Reply: Rack storage condo in Dania

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.