Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mr. Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114931-mr-cigarette.html)

lucky strike 10-22-2005 08:24 PM

Re: Mr. Cigarette

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Not funny "ha ha", though. Just "funny", if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Ya I know :eek:

But I'm from Jersey too :D

LS

BLee 10-22-2005 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rice Hauler
Funny Thing. If memory serves me right both Tom and Tony started out in Cafe's and quickly moved up.
Best
Rice Hauler.

Yeah Tom recently bought back his very first Cigarette (the Cafe). We took it to the Columbus Day regatta. You're pretty hardcore Cigarette yourself Rob. :drink: :cool:

X-Rated30 10-23-2005 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Rice Hauler
... I have known him and worked his Butt...

Just an example of how stuff can be taken out of context. Back to our regularly scheduled programs. :cool:

:D :evilb: :D

el indio 10-23-2005 09:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Hey Rob!

Congratulatiions to Tony. :cool:

The title for Mr. Cigarette is far deeper than owning a bunch of boats. I know guys that collect exotic cars and couldn't tell you anything about the history of them. I think whoever knows the most history, promotes the brand, sticks in there though the hard times, and stays true, is the true Mr. Cig.

The title goes to Philly.

If it's going to be a customer only type deal, Tony and Tom Abraham CLEARLY have owned the most boats and are two of the greatest guys I know.

I'll hand Brownie, CB, Scott, my boy Philly, Bud, the Martins, and the obvious Neill the crown for most extensive knowledge of the brand.

I'll remind anyone that combing classifieds and spewing a bunch of 2nd and 3rd hand info doesn't make someone an expert. These guys have walked the walk and can talk the talk. :cool:

20th century cigs..............the ones that made the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mark.........p.s.... .the cigs of today seem to have more muscle in the cockpit then in the motor compartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!magnum mark........

P Offshore 10-23-2005 11:15 AM

Check that upholstery......Back in the day!!!! :D

Classic & the ashtray perfect accessory...

el indio 10-23-2005 11:18 AM

built rite manuf. opo locka.........john and roy harman.........the original guys offshore upholstry...........mark..........

P Offshore 10-23-2005 11:22 AM

I guess this means I am getting old but that brings back some memories...

stecz20 10-23-2005 11:35 AM

can i get Jr. Cigarette....

Wild 10-24-2005 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
may be hard to read, but this is the mag on tony