Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What Do You Enjoy Most About A Fun Run Or Poker Run? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/114978-what-do-you-enjoy-most-about-fun-run-poker-run.html)

JB4Boyne 10-27-2005 01:09 PM

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About A Fun Run Or Poker Run?

Originally Posted by Perfectmix
JB, For me its: Fast Boats, Big Towing Rigs, Noise, Speed, Open Water, The Spectacle, Fans, Roaming the Docks, Drooling over boats. Meeting new people,
Yzbert has a good point, timing is key, Organize the Fun Run this year. And post some dates ASAP.
We are holding a P.R. out of Elk Rapids on the 3rd Weekend in July. Runs Both East & West Bays. Last year I we passed the Fun Run Bunch in Traverse City. I would love to do both this year.
Good Luck
Josh

Hi Josh, The Charlevoix Venetian Festival's fireworks for 2006 are on Sat. July 22 so I'm assuming that is the day they will want to run the Northern Michigan Fun Run.

MitchStellin 10-27-2005 01:35 PM

I like the drunk, loose, large breasted women who get out of control and kiss or disrobe. :D

JB4Boyne 10-27-2005 08:36 PM

:D Don't we all? :drool:

Shah Mat 10-28-2005 08:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes we do :D

I got so excited I forgot to use the zoom on the camera.... I'm learning. :drink:

Waterfoul 10-28-2005 11:45 AM

Well, since I've only finished 1 of the 3 poker runs I've ever been on... I'd have to say drinking the beer while idling back on one motor!! :drink:

Sorry Quietstorm. :D

Ron P 10-28-2005 11:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I had the Zoom!!!!!!

gdfatha 10-28-2005 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P
I had the Zoom!!!!!!

Ron..

Although I do not have your professional talents, I do appreciate the zoom, BUT..... the first step is getting the subject(s) IN FOCUS.... :evilb:

Please remember that and cover for me in St Pete..Ill be there next year... :drink:

Panther 10-28-2005 02:02 PM

In the past I've always like the fun runs the most. Nothing like getting a bunch of people you know together and going for a spin!

Poker Runs have their good points too! Good people, good laughs, good times! :drink:

JB4Boyne 10-28-2005 06:37 PM

Nice pics. But isn't water supposed to be blue?

GLH 10-28-2005 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
What Do You Enjoy Most About A Fun Run Or Poker Run?

Cones