Spinnaker Marina/TNT

Old 10-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Spinnaker Marina/TNT

Originally Posted by fountaindriver
Freedom US 1

Can do, I was told by a reliable source Sloppy Joes will have extra Red Bull for all E Dockers, thier friends, wives, girl friends, mistresses etc...

I will have one ready for you

Eddie
Thanks, Look forward to seeing you and everybody else in Key West!!!
Old 10-25-2005, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like we never have fallen off a barstool before, I know I have.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fountaindriver
42MTI

What day are you leaving for Key West, Wednesday or Thursday,

BTW, I cancelled my trip this weekend to Lauderdale, I assume everyone else is doing the samr thing.

Eddie
Eddie, I'm also doing to Th. departure. I plan on getting down there Tuesday night though, So maybe we can have few drinks. Really looking forward to it.

Jim, I should be ready, All I needed was a lower housing, which is already being done and a tranny rebuild which was shipped out two weeks ago. I'm going to MTI on friday with scotty so I can get an update then.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
If we sat on barstools we would only get our feet wet.
Would NOT bother me a bit. Thats what the Keys are all about bro. See you in the Keys. I know your a pro at this kind of stuff.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Would NOT bother me a bit. Thats what the Keys are all about bro. See you in the Keys. I know your a pro at this kind of stuff.

I learned from the best!
Old 10-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey brandon glad to hear all is well..........how are things at lip****z racing? look foward to seeing all you this winter........magnum mark......
Old 10-25-2005, 06:07 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Eddie, I'm also doing to Th. departure. I plan on getting down there Tuesday night though, So maybe we can have few drinks. Really looking forward to it.

Jim, I should be ready, All I needed was a lower housing, which is already being done and a tranny rebuild which was shipped out two weeks ago. I'm going to MTI on friday with scotty so I can get an update then.

Great, Glad it will be ready, I'm rebuilding both my drives, installing a stereo,painting my oil pumps and oil pump belt guards, building horizontal brackets for my MSDs, grinding and painting my engine hatches to provide more clearance for new pulley brackets, repairing and painting the haul of the boat were necessary and the list gos on. Damn, I better start racing again so I can save some money.
Old 10-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Great, Glad it will be ready, I'm rebuilding both my drives, installing a stereo,painting my oil pumps and oil pump belt guards, building horizontal brackets for my MSDs, grinding and painting my engine hatches to provide more clearance for new pulley brackets, repairing and painting the haul of the boat were necessary and the list gos on. Damn, I better start racing again so I can save some money.
this boat stuff is a full time job..................m.m......and you need a full time job to pay for parts.......but worth it........mark.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:05 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by el indio
this boat stuff is a full time job..................m.m......and you need a full time job to pay for parts.......but worth it........mark.
I agree, its worth it. Must be some kind of sickness or something.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:20 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
Hey brandon glad to hear all is well..........how are things at lip****z racing? look foward to seeing all you this winter........magnum mark......

Thanks Mark. Looks like things are ok at the marina. I am pretty pissed off that I have to cancel this weekend, but I'll be back very soon. I hope they get everything cleaned up and running without problems in South Florida.

Quick Reply: Spinnaker Marina/TNT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.