Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   im in love... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115099-im-love.html)

Nauti Kitty 10-27-2005 08:57 AM

Re: im in love...

Originally Posted by GLH
I guess if you spend 700 hours with glass and a grinder all over a freakin boat you might customize something better...

Stop tripping me up old man aren't you suppose to be 2 ft underwater at Fantasy Fest or something... :D:D:D

Only 700 hours? I wish, that was just on the dash. Only Saber takes longer to finish a boat than me :rolleyes: 5 feet under and rescheduled. I'm stuck running this friday in lake mich. 60 degrees with a balmy 54 degree water. What is the windsheild number for 60 degrees over 54 degree water going 133 without a windscreen? :eek: NK

LEOPAJM 10-27-2005 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by RHC
Now thats what I like to hear ,,, Apache's and Sandusky Bay all in one comment!!! I think I might invite everyone to Cedar Pt , Kellys Island and Put IN Bay next summer ,,, Maybe call it a War Party or something like that!! :D :drink: :evilb:

RHC

PS: Dreamer ,, if ya ever owned one ,,, ya would not be asking the question!! Just step up to the plate ,,, it only hurts for a little while.

CAPITAL IDEA !!! I knew you'd come around !!! Just tell me where and when .... I'll be there !!! :drink:

dreamer 10-27-2005 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by RHC

PS: Dreamer ,, if ya ever owned one ,,, ya would not be asking the question!! Just step up to the plate ,,, it only hurts for a little while.

yeah but i cant buy something that bad ass and still be slower than tiny tim er i mean jer :eek:

RHC 10-27-2005 10:21 AM

AAAHHhh,,, Its not how fast ya go,,,, its how good ya look doing it ,,, Tell me how long can ya run wide open on Lake Erie and how comfertalble will ya be ??? I mean 100 is a 100 and thats fast enough in 6 footers,,,, :D Well,, maybe 8 footers..

RHC

RHC 10-27-2005 10:25 AM

Hey Jerry,,, I don't want to Hi-jack Dreamers thread,,, But ,,, Maybe we should see if there is any interest in having a Big Boat get together this summer ,,, after all ,,, its just a nother day of boating on Sandusky Bay!!!

anybody else ,,,, Nykamp,,, Parnell,,, You Mich guys want to come down for the weekend ?????

RHC

LEOPAJM 10-27-2005 10:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by dreamer
yeah but i cant buy something that bad ass and still be slower than tiny tim er i mean jer :eek:

Dude ... I'm kinda surprised you haven't pulled the trigger on an OL yet ... I mean really now ... :drink: ... Hey , I tell ya what , if you show up with that big blue biotch next summer , I'll let ya get to the first card stop before me all season ... Deal !?!?!?!? :D

BTW ... I resemble that remark . :rolleyes:

LEOPAJM 10-27-2005 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by RHC
Hey Jerry,,, I don't want to Hi-jack Dreamers thread,,, But ,,, Maybe we should see if there is any interest in having a Big Boat get together this summer ,,, after all ,,, its just a nother day of boating on Sandusky Bay!!!

anybody else ,,,, Nykamp,,, Parnell,,, You Mich guys want to come down for the weekend ?????

RHC

Oooooooh , sounds like a plan .... you and Deitz pick the dates .... and I'll , ummmm , make sure I can be there ! :drink: Maybe someone should get ahold of Jack up in Chicago and see if he's got any T-shirts left from the last one ?

Nykamp 10-27-2005 11:20 AM

We'll come over and and play with you boys next summer,we should have this year. Rodger you need to come do Boyne with us next summer, it's awsome. Take care, Steve.

BLee 10-27-2005 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by RHC
I mean 100 is a 100 and thats fast enough in 6 footers,,,, :D Well,, maybe 8 footers..

RHC

:D :D

There's no Cigarette or Apache in existence that will run 100mph in 6 or 8 footers.

LEOPAJM 10-27-2005 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
:D :D

There's no Cigarette or Apache in existence that will run 100mph in 6 or 8 footers.

Not very many that will do 100 .... PERIOD !

But don't tell anybody ok !?!?!?!?!? :rolleyes: :D :drink: