Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So, if you owned one, would you admit it like this?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115140-so-if-you-owned-one-would-you-admit-like.html)

Waterfoul 10-26-2005 03:51 PM

Re: So, if you owned one, would you admit it like this??

Rat, the last Bayline I looked in was a new one at the boat show... since they are now built by Sea Ray (more or less... but that's another story) they no longer mount their motors that way. New ones are actually decent boats if that's the kind of boat you want.

Whiteknuckle 10-26-2005 03:53 PM

Ratman, Didn't you get the word, lighten up!

cuda 10-26-2005 04:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey, I want in this skiff race too!

bajabob38 10-26-2005 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Foul,Your boys suck!!! :drink:

TEAMBAJA 10-26-2005 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by ratman

white knuckle, ever look in the engine bay of a bayliner? they use 2X4's for engine mounts...non pressure treated, kiln dried, un galssed, un painted wood. the buld quality of the bayliners is the absolute worst periodl. the guy must be a idiot or he would have bought a used quality boat instead of the worst built boat on the water. then to add insult to injury he tells the world what a bafoon he is be advertising his purchase to the world via the back glass of his truck.

I guess we'll mark this one up as a drunken post. :rolleyes:

Waterfoul 10-26-2005 09:33 PM

Bajabob is a dick

Probably not even Irish

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

ratman 10-26-2005 11:38 PM

thinkin about bayliners made me take a dump i feel much lighter now...it's all good

Anarchy Powerboats 10-27-2005 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
I'll bet I spent more time on the water in my OWN boat than just about anyone on this site. Lest you forget, I have the Glastron... which runs like a watch, uses almost NO GAS, and has proven to be more fun than the Baja would be at todays gas prices. I'm out on that little boat at least 3 times a week even now.
Here it is at Coast Gaurd Festival.

:D WOW, and you got autopilot too!
:D

Anarchy Powerboats 10-27-2005 02:04 AM

last time I checked you could still bend your fav babe over a transom on a Bayliner too. :bunny:

fred 10-27-2005 05:20 AM

Mike, how old of a motor is the 9.8 ?....can you get a pic of it.....long or short shaft?....Fred