Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OldSchool, have you lost your mind? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115166-oldschool-have-you-lost-your-mind.html)

bajabob38 10-26-2005 04:49 PM

Re: OldSchool, have you lost your mind?

You skin fans, I'll tell you :drink:

jmackin 10-26-2005 04:56 PM

You finally figure out! It is a hell of a lot cheaper to go a few mph slower and repair a bravo or two than to maintain a beast like that. :drink:

stecz20 10-26-2005 05:05 PM

craig is just a ***, thats what it comes down to.. a ***....

OldSchool 10-26-2005 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
craig is just a ***, thats what it comes down to.. a ***....

***=British Cigarette
Stecz=Pickle Smoocher

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

...Eagles suck, Redskins rule!!!! :cool:

stecz20 10-26-2005 06:46 PM

ill never smooch your pickle....

ratman 10-26-2005 07:51 PM

craig, i want that badazz ride. i want those sixes so i can duck tape the sticks forward and steer! is that price delivered to tampa fl? ok i need a lil help scraping up the coin, who wants to buy a mistress 1979, sweet cond, teak int, 577 680hp n/a's, 20 hours on fresh engines. all the good stuff, fresh b/w trans, ssm#3 drives. 45k also have a pair of 588 1000hp blower motors best of everything being built by mark at mer (he built those 1240hp motors for too olds sutphen) they will be completed by x mas all new. 60k for the pair neg. im letting my stuff go very resonably so i can buy craigs ride. pm me for pics or info if interested in purchasing any of my stuff, also 95 f 350 crew cab dually runs great fresh trannk 2k miles ago 10k obo, 1986 suzuki rg500 gamma fresh total rebuild with updates galore 10k obo, 2000sq ft waterfront cedar stilt 4/2.5 home on tampa bay 575k obo. come on will sell all or part to buy craigs ride before he has to winterize it! craig are you interested in a mistress as partial trade, or my blower motors if your looking at a boat with out power?

ratman 10-26-2005 07:54 PM

jmackin, keep your negative thoughts to yourself, you party pooper, thankyou

stecz20 10-26-2005 07:57 PM

craig is a homo dont bother with him.....

let me tell you what really happened with craig and his boat..

Mrs. Craig( Craig, i think that is way too much boat for you..... I think you should sell it...)

Craig( Ok Dear, maybe your right.....)

JCPERF 10-26-2005 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
craig is a homo dont bother with him.....

let me tell you what really happened with craig and his boat..

Mrs. Craig( Craig, i think that is way too much boat for you..... I think you should sell it...)

Craig( Ok Dear, maybe your right.....)

:evilb: :evilb: Craig pees sitting down :eek: :D

Tbonepmp 10-26-2005 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
:evilb: :evilb: Craig pees sitting down :eek: :D

:D :D :D You guys are ruthless...