Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OldSchool, have you lost your mind? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115166-oldschool-have-you-lost-your-mind.html)

stecz20 10-28-2005 01:40 PM

Re: OldSchool, have you lost your mind?

Originally Posted by MrsCraig223
Stecz....Craig can handle those engines just fine.

At least OUR engines dyno'd at 1240 and aren't punk-azz like yours. :cool:

Don't make me come up there and hurt you. :evilb: :evilb: :drink:

you and i are no longer cool, i must hurt you...

i did not want to be the one to tell you this but, craig is really a woman.. if i were you, id do a organ check... the truth must be known. now we all see why he wants to sell that boat, he does not have a penis...

ratman 10-28-2005 04:35 PM

dayum this is gettin good! kudos on the big smack down mrs craig. i'll be watchin this thread like a hawk. to see if stecz has what it take to handle a woman with 'tude. craig does 129k incl delivery to tampa. craig, after you get it on plane can you kill one motor and handle whimpy boats with 1000 combined hp?

ratman 10-28-2005 04:40 PM

yo craig...is that a video of you backin your ride into a slip on 188th st website?

OldSchool 10-28-2005 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
yo craig...is that a video of you backin your ride into a slip on 188th st website?

Don't mind Stecz, he tried to touch me down there and I stopped him. :evilb: :evilb: That is my boat in the video.

For 129K, I'll deliver the boat to your house, fill it up with fuel and show you how to drive it....as long as I don't have to back into any slips! :eek: :D :drink: :drink:

I'm off to the kid's HS football game. GO MUSTANGS!!!!!! last week we won 61-7 :eek: :drink:

stecz20 10-29-2005 02:20 PM

i aint skered of mrs craig.... i will whoo her with my charm and personality....

el indio 10-29-2005 07:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
just in case you guys dont know, when backing up tabs up not down.......mark......p.s.............check out the front plate........m.m...

GLH 10-30-2005 05:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stecz20
i aint skered of mrs craig.... i will whoo her with my charm and personality....

Sure...

Titan 10-30-2005 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Sure...

:D

OldSchool 10-31-2005 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Sure...

LMAO!!!

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

stecz20 10-31-2005 10:08 AM

when mrs craig sees me she will forget all about that putz of a husband she has... she will forget about all of his short comings... she will know a man is in her presence. she will know why i am, Mr. Wonderful... so ive said it let it be written...