Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thank you JCPERF for the valuable advice!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115266-thank-you-jcperf-valuable-advice.html)

offshoredrillin 10-27-2005 07:15 PM

Re: Thank you JCPERF for the valuable advice!!

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
I repeat, a tablecloth for many is much, much better than nothing... :drink: OK? DOUCHE!! :D :D

I responded in the other thread, denny's or not I hit one in 10 mins, beat that record:D...masher got her psycho cousin...

and you perf, when was the last time you seen your feet? dont be bustin on me pasta boy:D

masher44 10-27-2005 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I responded in the other thread, denny's or not I hit one in 10 mins, beat that record:D...masher got her psycho cousin...
:D

I was a worthy wingman and you know it.... plus I believe SHE hit YOU :cool:

offshoredrillin 10-27-2005 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
I was a worthy wingman and you know it.... plus I believe SHE hit YOU :cool:

TRUE!! wingman extrordinare!!! took a couple hits for the team... nahhh she didnt hit anyone, you heard it all over the marina that night...then that dayum tantrum ahd to notice my shirt:D

waterheater 10-27-2005 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
What a fasique :evilb:

fasique? sp? :D

offshoredrillin 10-27-2005 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
fasique? sp? :D

he is fluent in long island...:evilb:

but you guys watch who will be one of the premier engine builders in the future...mark my word!

stecz20 10-27-2005 07:35 PM

what is this thread about??? plungers and premiere engine builders...

waterheater 10-27-2005 07:38 PM

he is fluent in long island...:evilb:

farsiquer?

but you guys watch who will be one of the premier engine builders in the future...mark my word!

No doubt there, for sure Rob. JC's one of best from what ive read and learned, for what my limited knowledge is. Who knows, i could be callin next year. Hopefully not too soon

offshoredrillin 10-27-2005 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
No doubt there, for sure Rob. JC's one of best from what ive read and learned, for what my limited knowledge is. Who knows, i could be callin next year. Hopefully not too soon

thing about Jeffy is he is a fan as well as a builder, it's not all about the Benjamins, sure he will make a good living, but watch him smile when a big motor fires up...Thats whats so good about him and ol Zul, they still dig the sound, the feel, the speed...they are the cats that will get my coin..more than just a job ya know?

waterheater 10-27-2005 07:47 PM

thing about Jeffy is he is a fan as well as a builder, it's not all about the Benjamins, sure he will make a good living, but watch him smile when a big motor fires up...Thats whats so good about him and ol Zul, they still dig the sound, the feel, the speed...they are the cats that will get my coin..more than just a job ya know?

Saw that when you guys were up for GL's run that night at the Turtle. Nothing like it. What a great time that was and cant wait for more. I had just slipped up and all of us heard Jc's Activator fire up miles away and we were all crapping our shorts.....if you like that.....:D

offshoredrillin 10-27-2005 07:58 PM

this year will be a blast, hopefully 3 activators and I just took the engines out of mine yesterday...so champlain will be kickin for sure.