Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Big Scotty (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115294-hey-big-scotty.html)

Ms PatriYacht 11-07-2006 12:42 PM

Re: Hey Big Scotty

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Holy cow, there was some butt-kissing idol worship going on back then!!!!!

Scotty's Butt Rimming Team in action!!!

Major ass kissing.

Finally the explanation behind the meaning of SBRT, Thanks X for clearing it up :evilb:

X-Rated30 11-07-2006 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by jryan26
Major ass kissing. :D

He was DEFINITELY Stecz's prople. :D

sellsman11 11-07-2006 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
I'm STILL waiting on the deposit.
Scotty, what's up dude? I thought we had a deal?
:rolleyes:

I love this place!!!!!!!! :D

jmeng 11-07-2006 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by BBB725
I went on vacation just as Rachel had her accident, When I got back to the board, poof, everything was gone. I never did get to see any of the threads where he was outed.

I think its still here. Go to Big Scotty's profile and click on "see all users post" or something like that. Titled "Rachels dead"

offshoredrillin 11-07-2006 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht

Major ass kissing.

Finally the explanation behind the meaning of SBRT, Thanks X for clearing it up :evilb:

We could have let you go ahead with your candlelight vigil...How quickly people forget...:rolleyes:

bouyhunter 11-07-2006 05:03 PM

Rob - this brings a tear to my eye. It brings back so many memories.
:D

I'm still looking forward to having a couple beers with ya - unfortunately it won't be this weekend in Destin or KW.

offshoredrillin 11-07-2006 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Rob - this brings a tear to my eye. It brings back so many memories.
:D

I'm still looking forward to having a couple beers with ya - unfortunately it won't be this weekend in Destin or KW.

lol yea I know, the whole time it was going on so many people were working to out this fat bastard...I wont be in Destin either, after sema last week I'm slammed, have 40 mini coopers to do by next wed...looks like I have to work this saturday:(

satisfactionII 11-07-2006 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Holy cow, there was some butt-kissing idol worship going on back then!!!!! :eek:

Scotty's Butt Rimming Team in action!!! :evilb:

There was some Butt kissn alright. Reading this chit is funny. What better way to keep the fond memories of the BS crap that goes on and bye bye.
:evilb: :evilb:

Strip Poker 388 11-07-2006 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
lol yea I know, the whole time it was going on so many people were working to out this fat bastard...I wont be in Destin either, after sema last week I'm slammed, have 40 mini coopers to do by next wed...looks like I have to work this saturday:(

Arnt those built for midgets :drink:

open87 11-07-2006 09:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
got a great deal on the ferrari :D:D

M&M said peace :D :evilb: :D :drink: