Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Rock the Boat TV show on OLN (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115449-rock-boat-tv-show-oln.html)

Semper Fi 11-07-2005 10:07 AM

Re: Rock the Boat TV show on OLN

I missed the show. I have met Erica in person and she is a beauty :D I saw her at Havasu in a Bikini :drink:

KCHOTBOAT 11-07-2005 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I missed the show. I have met Erica in person and she is a beauty :D I saw her at Havasu in a Bikini :drink:

It will be on again tonight.

Caincando1 11-07-2005 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by speed buff
the nunez family at pantera boats showed me last week a great 10 minute long promo for a tv reality show based on their pantera boat line.the show is trying to be sold by a local producer that works with the discovery channel and a few other cable networks.jo and pepe do a great job on the video. :eek: could be very entertaining!!! they want to also bring the camera along to boat races, shows, and possibly poker runs.jo told me that on board footage of him and his father while racing would be rather interesting footage on tv:p

Now we are talking!!!

dkwestern 11-07-2005 11:33 AM

More Erica needed. Some big holes in the editing as well, jumping around crazy through the process.

Cat man do 11-07-2005 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H
west coast boat. enough said.

??
THERE ARE SEVERAL HI QUALITY BUILDERS OUT WEST. NOT ALL ARE THE SAME

AC 11-07-2005 12:05 PM

I sent OLN this email hoping they might reconsider redoing this show. If you would like to send them an email with your concerns, OLN address is attached: http://oln.dayport.com/
and go to Feedback at the bottom of the page.

I would like to say on behalf of many boaters, we appreciate that there is finally a new boat show on OLN "Rock The Boat". We were very disappointed in the show, too much emphasis was on the actors and not enough on the boat building process, boat details, boat specs, shots of the boat throughout the building process.
Can you please try to adhere to the comments I stated above? I am not just speaking on my behalf but a poll was done on the Offshoreonly.com powerboat web site. Please don't continue in your current format, which will eventually be dropped. Us boaters have been waiting for some credible boat shows to surface, so please chance your format.

Caincando1 11-08-2005 10:12 AM

I liked it. OCC is a joke and those two are the biggest morons on TV so let's not even use John West in the same sentence as those two. It's not going to be a documentary on how to build boats. It's just a TV show about the going on's of a boat builders.

ratman 11-08-2005 10:43 AM

lets see, a hollywood homo blow boat owner is the producer of a performance boat building show...perfect.

semperfi...i guess you'll be posting those pics you took of erica wearing her bikini in another thread

FunHome 11-08-2005 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by speed buff
the nunez family at pantera boats showed me last week a great 10 minute long promo for a tv reality show based on their pantera boat line.the show is trying to be sold by a local producer that works with the discovery channel and a few other cable networks.jo and pepe do a great job on the video. :eek: could be very entertaining!!! they want to also bring the camera along to boat races, shows, and possibly poker runs.jo told me that on board footage of him and his father while racing would be rather interesting footage on tv:p

That would be cool!!!

rainmn 11-08-2005 10:51 AM

I caught some of it, only because it came on after the race. Made it through exactly 6 minutes of it. (I checked the clock.) What a pile of crap. :(