Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "Strip Poker" Has Sold! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115454-strip-poker-has-sold.html)

drypipetiger 11-01-2005 07:04 AM

Re: "Strip Poker" Has Sold!

Originally Posted by t500hps
Did you have a chance to meet up with the new owner during his road trip(s)?

Unfortunatly not. Spoke to him yesterday. Post some of the pics your buddy took, Please...

Keep an eye on that thing for me Russ, maybe taking Wayne's hand me downs could become a habit.... :D :D :D

t500hps 11-01-2005 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Unfortunatly not. Spoke to him yesterday. Post some of the pics your buddy took, Please...

Keep an eye on that thing for me Russ, maybe taking Wayne's hand me downs could become a habit.... :D :D :D

I'll try to get them. My buddy's pics are 35MM developed at Wally World. I'll need to get them and scan them in.

otis311 11-01-2005 12:07 PM

He didn't specifically request anonymity, but it just happend and he mentioned it to me.

Its nice to know that when I purchased my Tiger and the former owner said he was considering a Rough Rider he wasn't just flappin his gums.... :D :cool:

Now if we only new who you bought your boat from

drypipetiger 11-01-2005 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by otis311

Looking for someone to do the searching for you?

You must be union. :D :D :D

GLH 11-01-2005 12:28 PM

Looking for someone to do the searching for you?

You must be union. :D :D :D

Thanks for the information that it sold.

Obviously your respecting the person's identity who bought it but stop acting like a women and c@ckteasing everyone... :D

Strip Poker 388 11-01-2005 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by 43Thunder
Damn, from the post header I thought Rob aka Strip Poker sold his collection :D:D:D

Naw I like my toys to much.

If I bought it I would be afraid of the previous owners shady reputation reflecting on me. They would say hey your the guy that :eek: nope that was the previous owner.

Pretty boat though. I thought I heard it has new power in it.

Rob :drink:

thisistank 11-01-2005 01:32 PM

The pics with Elway onboard, is the driver of the boat the notorious X owner that basically stole the boat (from what I've read)???

drypipetiger 11-01-2005 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Obviously your respecting the person's identity who bought it but stop acting like a women and c@ckteasing everyone... :D

Between the two of us, I think you would be most adequte to compare to a woman. If you would like me to post a picture to refresh your memory I'd be glad to.

I started this thread because its news worthy and I thought I could conger up a few pics of his new rig for him, thats all. As for his identity, he's not a member here and if your not from Virginia you problably have no idea who he is. So it really doesn't matter.

His first name is on this thread. With that and info here on other threads you could search out his name, if you are really interested, faster than you can type.....

Originally Posted by otis311

BLee 11-01-2005 01:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some classic photos

BLee 11-01-2005 01:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
more