Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   want trade down! anyone interested? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115672-want-trade-down-anyone-interested.html)

ECeptor 11-06-2005 03:25 PM

Re: want trade down! anyone interested?

Originally Posted by Jonas
you are right looks like a deal;
thanks[

QUOTE=ECeptor]I saw this Scarab 29'er on trader the other night. If this were next year, I'd go get it myself. Not close to you, but looked like a killer great deal to me!

BTW, I know a guy with the same hull/year at LOTO...he said it rides as good as anything in its size range on weekend washing-machine chop.

[/QUOTE]

I've been drooling over that one for a week+. If it were 2 years from now and the Ms was out of college and gainfully employeed that baby would be mine!

Did you call on it?

Jonas 11-07-2005 10:47 AM

i am not going to go buy another boat or call on one unless i sell or they want to move up to my boat.
time flies dont worry their will be great deals and good boats when u are ready....
you are smart getting your finances in order before you buy... i see alot of people that make bad decisions...
j

QUOTE=ECeptor][/QUOTE]

I've been drooling over that one for a week+. If it were 2 years from now and the Ms was out of college and gainfully employeed that baby would be mine!

Did you call on it?[/QUOTE]

dykstra 11-07-2005 03:23 PM

Pics of the 35 Fountain?

Jonas 11-07-2005 05:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
here are some let me know i can email more if u are interested

ECeptor 11-07-2005 07:05 PM

i am not going to go buy another boat or call on one unless i sell or they want to move up to my boat.

Being patient, although smart in the long run, sucks...doesn't it!!!

gearcase 11-07-2005 07:11 PM

pictures look good jonas. when its gone you guna want it back. when are you going to pv mex?

Deltarat 11-08-2005 01:44 PM

here are some let me know i can email more if u are interested

Jonas I have been lurking around here for about 2 years now and I thought this would be as good of time as any to post up. I have a 1998 27 fountain and would love a chance to move up. Had a long alk with the wife last night and I would like to see your boat. Since we are both in Discover Bay would it be possible to take a look this weekend?

Jonas 11-08-2005 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Deltarat
Jonas I have been lurking around here for about 2 years now and I thought this would be as good of time as any to post up. I have a 1998 27 fountain and would love a chance to move up. Had a long alk with the wife last night and I would like to see your boat. Since we are both in Discover Bay would it be possible to take a look this weekend?

i am here call me.
925 437 2279
925 516 4654
thnx
j

Jonas 11-08-2005 03:40 PM

Couple ?'s
what street do you live on?? where in d-bay?

if you are right here come by one everning as i will be in sf on sat,
i work out of the house so u can come by anytime.
it on hoist in backyard with dock canopy over..
i am on drakes dr,,

Originally Posted by Deltarat

Jonas 11-08-2005 04:42 PM

going to Mex on monday.
got some interest in boat.
alot more than i expected in november,
interesting
vaiety of boats
few skaters
couple fountains
and 2 other brand boats,

you are right i am gonna be :( but i have to make some changes,, if we not gonna use it its gone..
i will get a boat and it will be MY p-run and p class boat.
everyone that wont go now can stay home then too,,
i'm not gonna have 200k+ in a boat to have it sit on the hoist,
i had it all serviced and blowers retipped etc and put 8 hrs on it.. grrrrr not i am paying to have it winterized,. :eek: :drink:

Originally Posted by gearcase
pictures look good jonas. when its gone you guna want it back. when are you going to pv mex?