Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Potomac River Boaters (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115730-potomac-river-boaters.html)

dreamboater 11-04-2005 06:38 PM

Re: Potomac River Boaters

Originally Posted by chuckels
i should be there sometime in the afternoon, what time are you guys heading out, did you get your boat all straight.

I am planning on being at the ramp no later than noon. The boat is fixed. I broke a tooth off of the forward gear, the metal shavings went on to destroy most of the bearings as well. I guess thats boating :D :D

OldSchool 11-06-2005 07:10 AM

Who's going out today???

offshoredrillin 11-06-2005 09:15 AM

not me, just got back from vegas at 1 am, besides motors are out already...wanna ride to NY with me in a couple weeks?

Surgin' General 11-06-2005 10:11 AM

who's going out today Sunday I'll be down to Tims and back to Old Town

SG

OldSchool 11-06-2005 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
not me, just got back from vegas at 1 am, besides motors are out already...wanna ride to NY with me in a couple weeks?

You think that we can get a "Volume" discount???

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb: :cool: :cool:

45sonic 11-07-2005 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
That is exactly what I am looking for :drink: What year? Does it have the hydraulic platform?

1995.....yes, it has a TNT hydraulic platform but not functional at this time. We will work on that.

She is at her new home at Shymanski's Marina. What a great weekend for this trip. 3hrs from Bodkin Creek to Point Lookout !! Could not have asked for better weather and the trip was uneventful (although we had a rocky start at Pleasure Cove marina as they didn't seem like they would put her in the water at all on Saturday!) Spent all day yesterday cleaning and rerigging!

P&B

Love Machine 11-07-2005 09:04 AM

Congrats Bill & Patti! Welcome to Sea Ray. I love my 340 Sundancer.

You guys drove the boat by our almost new place in Pasadena. When coming out of Bodkin Creek just before you pass Ventnor Marina we are the fifth house on the right. We settle Nov 18th. Can't wait to dock my Sea Ray there.

Other MD boaters... keep posted for dock parties next year!!! :drink:

Shah Mat 11-07-2005 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by 43Thunder
OK me first.

New to us 500 Sundancer

Awesome Bill & Patti.......

If we get another nice weekend, my dad and I will ride across the river for a tour.
Or, if you come into Nomini and you see the Flag on our dock, blow the horn.

Can't handle much different than your Fountian.... Hell, it's only 3 feet longer. :evilb: :drink:

45sonic 11-08-2005 07:31 AM

Joey,

You can stop by any time. However, we are leaving for St. Maartin on Saturday and won't be back until late on the 19th. We might come down that night and work on the house/boat on Sunday. But we will be around Thanksgiving weekend and every weekend after that. We may even take her out a couple more times this year.

Bill-

We plan on being up that way next year and will give you a buzz when we do, but you can be sure we will be staying away from Pleasure Cove Marina (the most unprofessional marina manager on the planet!).

Let the partying begin!!

P&B