Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lauderdale show pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115741-lauderdale-show-pics.html)

Cash Bar 11-08-2005 12:06 AM

Re: Lauderdale show pics

3 Attachment(s)
My fave Cig
My Fav Cig Interior
Blue Cig 42x

Cash Bar 11-08-2005 12:08 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Nortech 36
39V
39V Int

Cash Bar 11-08-2005 12:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
TwinStepGun and Johnny Marshall workin it
TwinStepGun-Jersey-Buyafountain

Cash Bar 11-08-2005 12:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
New OSO rig(is that a CAT on the tailgate?) :eek:
Best Part of the weekend

Cash Bar 11-08-2005 12:17 AM

Seriously gotta thank twinStepGun and JohnnyMarshall for possibly the most fun i've ever had in 1 day on Sunday.

Started at 10am with a HUGE tailgate party at the Dolphins/Falcons game, then the game, then Shooters,then Elbo room, then Quaterdeck and finally Spazio's. Whew !! I think the first can popped about 10:15am and the last shot hit home about 1am........... :drink:

Hey Johnny, thanks for the lesson on making room for more alcohol by ejecting the leftovers from the nt before.......... :rolleyes: :eek: :D

The Wizard 11-08-2005 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by lucy

Hey that's my boat in New York. How did it get to Fla. with out me? Who took this picture?

:drink: zzie

lucy 11-08-2005 05:31 PM

while you were sleeping we trailer it down for you!!! :D I took the picture, nice boat! .... I Hope you don't mind :)

el indio 11-08-2005 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Hey that's my boat in New York. How did it get to Fla. with out me? Who took this picture?

:drink: zzie

looks like al grovers yard in freeport to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mark.......maybe nite before glen cove poker run........what do i know?...........m.m.........

BLee 11-08-2005 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR

Hey Johnny, thanks for the lesson on making room for more alcohol by ejecting the leftovers from the nt before.......... :rolleyes: :eek: :D

LMAO. He definitely looked like death warmed over. He managed to rally like a champ somehow. I gotta get my Oklahoma accent back after hanging with South Florida natives and New Yawkers all weekend! Thanks again for the fun weekend bro, and see you next week. :drink: :cool:

P.S. Tell Bill I won't give him near the chit next week.....JC will be there. :D

WARPARTY36 11-08-2005 09:12 PM

Is there such thing as a south Florida native??? I thought they were all imported from up north :D If you lose your Okie accent you will be shunned :mad: :drink: