Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   looking at buying a newer boat. susation. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115823-looking-buying-newer-boat-susation.html)

SUNSATION 25 11-07-2005 06:12 PM

Re: looking at buying a newer boat. susation.

Originally Posted by dockrocker
I looked into that boat a while ago and heard the same thing from numerous sources.

Friend of a friend owned it last! whoever does buy it should consiter buying this bridge I have for sale

BOATING ON A BUDGET 11-07-2005 08:20 PM

well lots of info as always and i think I will have to pass on that over abused boat.
But I am sort of looking for another boat .
I don't want to spend a whole lot now.
I went through some motor problems and now that they are all gone I have a heck of a good running boat but I want more speed.
I also like a modern looking boat and a boat That if I put more power to will respond well.
I figured if I look now I can buy real cheep?

VeeCat 11-07-2005 10:17 PM

Look at the 29 Fountain.
It fit's what you are describing including the ability to add more power down the road.
However,
like the Baja leave it alone and buy another boat if you want 100mph.
VeeCat

BOATING ON A BUDGET 11-08-2005 06:47 AM

vee cat - e- mail me some pics @ [email protected]
My 25 baja has new emron paint white and rebuilt hipo trs trans new mag motor new stringers on hull ton of work, rebuilt 3 years ago outdrive.
i kneed to put interior work in it.
but I can say this that boat planes super fast and rides the waves beautifully, it is very solid.

VeeCat 11-12-2005 10:00 AM

Boating,
Sorry,
I am a putz. I sent you info the other and it just bounce back this morning. I typed or should say pecked the wrong e-mail for you. I am resending and getting a bright grade school kid to handle this properly.
Putz typer,
VeeCat

GLH 11-12-2005 10:16 AM

Good and fast rigs.

Dean Ferry 11-12-2005 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by BOATING ON A BUDGET
vee cat - e- mail me some pics @ [email protected]
My 25 baja has new emron paint white and rebuilt hipo trs trans new mag motor new stringers on hull ton of work, rebuilt 3 years ago outdrive.
i kneed to put interior work in it.
but I can say this that boat planes super fast and rides the waves beautifully, it is very solid.

I got a 1996 280 Velocity w/1999 HP500, trailer, and the works, does 78-80-mph, 29,900.
Good luck in finding a new ride,
Dean