Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New World Speed Record Fountain or Outerlimits (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115926-new-world-speed-record-fountain-outerlimits.html)

Hauling Trash 11-08-2005 06:23 AM

Re: New World Speed Record Fountain or Outerlimits

3 Attachment(s)
There where 2 Kings that day.

DelawareRiverRunner 11-08-2005 11:59 AM

I can't find the XXX video on the Outerlimits site...they just redid their site about 1 month ago...maybe they took it off?? Does anyone have a link to the video?

Downtown42 11-08-2005 01:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sean H
easy on the fountain kool-aid... :D :drink:

:D :D :D Ok, it's 1 pm and after Noon so maybe I'll tap into this, he's headed over now :drink: :drink:

and I'm off today :evilb:

Back4More 11-08-2005 03:16 PM

http://www.fountainpowerboats.com/bo...LTG_vid300.wmv

mikes280 11-08-2005 03:19 PM

Schwartzenegger Koolaid i like that . but reggies hair is a sight but i guess when you have done what he has you can look the way you want :doggy:

CMG 11-08-2005 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
Almost 50 posts in this thread and only two about Reggie's hair, nobody else jumped on that bandwagon and you bust in ranting and raving. :rolleyes: You need to lay off that Schwartzenegger koolaid and chill out. Idiot.

ease down on the throwing names around - especially if you live in a glass house :cool:

Sean H 11-08-2005 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by mikes280
Schwartzenegger Koolaid i like that . but reggies hair is a sight but i guess when you have done what he has you can look the way you want :doggy:

just like trump :drink:

SCRAPMAN1 11-08-2005 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by animalhouse
All I can say is it would be nice to see that boat of fountains run fast in neutral waters. It seems to only go fast when the fountain IT department has those timing lights on his computer.

A real test for BOTH manufacturers will be to run in nobodys back yard, a neutral sight where everybody can run what they brung and hope that they brung enough. I know OL has that covered.

As far as the previous posts about mike's airplane gps, get a grip. XXX ran those numbers legit. and anybody who saw that boat run knows it.

Let's see reggie's kilo boat run one (nevermind a whole season) of poker runs or races (if that is what you are in to). The truth is that boat was destroyed after one kilo event, there isn't enough material in that boat to survive.

XXX completed 2 seasons of poker runs, one with big power, and the second with 1075's. That boat is still running strong and has had zero structural problems.

How would the fountain boat look after it ran miami to Key West?

Two Words.....Sea Tow

WHEN I SAW THE KILO BOAT ON THE RACE COURSE THIS SEASON IT SURE LOOKED PRETTY GOOD FOR A BOAT THAT WAS DESTROYED :rolleyes:

rouxsterre 11-08-2005 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
Idiot.

Comin' from a left-wing wackjob jerk-off ( such as yourself ), . . . that really stings . . .
Hey Cat . . . blow me.

mikes280 11-08-2005 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by SCRAPMAN1
WHEN I SAW THE KILO BOAT ON THE RACE COURSE THIS SEASON IT SURE LOOKED PRETTY GOOD FOR A BOAT THAT WAS DESTROYED :rolleyes:

you are right also those clocks were certafied not a gps my gps has my fastest speed at 129 my boat would not run thaT FAST IF I DROPED IT OFF A BUILDING so much for gps's being the way to show your true speed