Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   whipple out of business?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115930-whipple-out-business.html)

mikes280 11-08-2005 01:06 PM

Re: whipple out of business??

still the best blower out there i love mine and dustin has always been a lot of help i built two motors just alike same parts all the way through one has a 3.3 the other a 1071 the 3.3 made more power all the up from idle to 6000 :D

44MTI 11-08-2005 01:07 PM

Thanks for posting Dustin.
I have a quad rotor setup and I can say that I am extremely happy with them and their performance. :D

Smitty 11-08-2005 01:07 PM

Dustin,

I sent some items back to you some time ago for credit. Being a small business owner once I truly understand cashflow or sometimes the lack of it, but expenses are there every month. I have not bothered you about the credit as I had some idea that something was not right on your end. I am NOT in dire need of that refund at this point. I LOVE YOUR PRODUCT and would have nothing else !!

Please do me a favor and when things get rolling again and cashflow is going in the right direction, please issue me my credit. Until then consider it my contribution to keeping things going.

David Smith
Chicago IL
[email protected]

jayhawk261 11-08-2005 01:09 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys produce again. I need one for my Mustang! :D :D

red thunder 11-08-2005 01:16 PM

Thats when my builder decided to go with a guy in Kenner L.A. who's suppose to be jam up on tweeking the fuel mapping and other things to get the computer right.

Did you know who this person was? Can't get the computer right if you don't know the product.

carreraboat 11-08-2005 04:20 PM

Glad your ok dustin

James 11-08-2005 04:26 PM

Dustin; You had a good product with the Sweedish SC supplier "autorotor" what ever happened to that relationship ? You worked with Keith Eickert and made an early set of quad blower for "Riveted" race boat - We had plenty of bugs but things were working out -

Oh Deere 11-08-2005 09:42 PM

Great to hear that things are pulling together. My 496 is screaming for a boost!

fine jade 11-08-2005 10:14 PM

love your blower hang in there!!!!!!!

Canada Jeff 11-09-2005 07:18 AM

Glad to here things are looking up for you Dustin. I was pretty well conviced to go with a new engine over a rebiuld and a whipple because of info I had recieved from this and other sites.

I am still on the fence and won't be doing anything untill next winter, but at least I will concider a Whipple agian.

Good luck, and I know all too well about keeping a small company afloat during less than perfect times..