Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What type of "help" should Cuda seek...???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115940-what-type-help-should-cuda-seek.html)

Formula Outlaw 11-07-2005 06:34 PM

What type of "help" should Cuda seek...????

As many of you know, our buddy Cuda came home with boat number EIGHT this past weekend. After talking with Debbie Davis this morning, we both agreed that poor Cuda has lost his marbles and needs serious serious help. To quote "DD", "he's lost his #^*!ing mind".

So OSO'ers, we need to decide in which direction to help steer Cuda.

"Fire Away".....:D :D

OldSchool 11-07-2005 06:43 PM

Re: What type of "help" should Cuda seek...????

What about first things first. A trip to the office of Dr. 90210 to get that saggy sack of his tightened up!! :eek: :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

LostinBoston 11-07-2005 07:46 PM

I'll have to swing by and drive one for him while my boats in the shop. A Cuda sponsored poker run maybe?

cuda 11-07-2005 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
What about first things first. A trip to the office of Dr. 90210 to get that saggy sack of his tightened up!! :eek: :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

I'm all for that. Maybe we can have a charity poker run with my scrot as the beneficiary. :drink:

cuda 11-07-2005 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
I'll have to swing by and drive one for him while my boats in the shop. A Cuda sponsored poker run maybe?

Hell, I put two of them in the shop today! :eek: :( :p

Formula Outlaw 11-07-2005 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
I'm all for that. Maybe we can have a charity poker run with my scrot as the beneficiary. :drink:

Now that will certainly give offshore boating a positive image.

Come One, Come All, and Enjoy Cuda's

"Run For The Balls" Poker Run....:eek: :rolleyes: :D

RedDog382 11-07-2005 11:30 PM

E.C.T., more commonly known as:

Electro-Convulsive (shock) Therapy??? :evilb:

Griff 11-08-2005 01:18 PM

I say take a big overdose and go buy a new Top Gun :D

Johno 11-08-2005 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Griff
I say take a big overdose and go buy a new Top Gun :D

Hey Cuda,
& the new Top Gun will come with a warranty :D

PS: Don't forget to install a real bilge pump :evilb: If there is another time I have to tow ya...the Bimini will be up!

cuda 11-08-2005 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Johno

PS: Don't forget to install a real bilge pump :evilb: If there is another time I have to tow ya...the Bimini will be up!

It had a brand new bilge pump in it. It would have been nice if I had checked the circuit breaker. :rolleyes: