Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sold it today (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115970-sold-today.html)

ONESICKGLADIATOR 11-08-2005 09:08 AM

Re: Sold it today

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Wild
what, you should have told me it was for sale, you are good at keeping secrets. I even asked phil about yours and he said he thought you would never sell it

what about mini me?????

are you ready for some drinks in key west buddy

Wild

Phil is the one that has it now :D
The mini me will look just like the new one :D
But I have to keep the new one under cover for now
I will say that it is Lip ship & it will have 1100+ zul mills in it :evilb: :D

Rick OSG

ratman 11-08-2005 09:08 AM

whats your new handle gonna be? one sick beak boat?

Wild 11-08-2005 09:12 AM

I know what it is - you are the man, and i want a ride,

will you be taking the new one to key west or sticking in the nortech

Wild

stecz20 11-08-2005 09:19 AM

i know whats hes getting, but im not telling any of you swine... your not worthy enough to know S.B.R.T. family business... the funny part about it, it was his sons idea.. gotta love that kid.....

BLee 11-08-2005 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
i know whats hes getting, but im not telling any of you swine... your not worthy enough to know S.B.R.T. family business... the funny part about it, it was his sons idea.. gotta love that kid.....

Now's your chance to step up. The Gladiator is in Phil's possesion now......... no excuses. :D

44MTI 11-08-2005 09:28 AM

He's SCARED. :eek: :evilb: :eek:

stecz20 11-08-2005 09:29 AM

i could have gotten it from rick, its a bad time for a new boat this year.. next year might have been different... i did think about it, but property won this year over boats...

some day it will be mine, oh yes... some day....back in sbrt hands, to stop the evil doers at e dock.....

44MTI 11-08-2005 09:31 AM

We don't want your left overs. :(
We're building new pieces :D

Wild 11-08-2005 09:38 AM

I already email phil about it, may be out of my price range.

Brandon we are going to party next wed night in miami, are you going to the drivers meeting, we are staying in that hotel on Wed night, lets get the week off to a good start

Wild

BLee 11-08-2005 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Wild

Brandon we are going to party next wed night in miami, are you going to the drivers meeting, we are staying in that hotel on Wed night, lets get the week off to a good start

Wild

Sounds like a plan to me! I roll in on Wednesday and will be staying at the Marriott for the drivers meeting. I will be going to bed early until then to recover from last weekend. :rolleyes: I should be ready by next week! :drink: :drink: