Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mascara's New Ride!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116111-mascaras-new-ride.html)

Semper Fi 11-10-2005 02:52 PM

Re: Mascara's New Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ratman
over sized mirrors in the bath with hollywood make up artist inspired lighting, monagramed toilet paper holder, matching carpets for toilet tank, lid and small u shaped rug for floor in front of toilet, new toilet/bidet combo, large gold hook installed on shower wall for oversized hot water/duechebag combo, large custom mascara rack in medicine chest(holds 48 colors), wall mounted cold cream dispenser, and he did something to the engine thingies to make it louder :p

right, right, right :D Sounds more like Mary K's boat :eek:

Semper Fi 11-10-2005 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
PM Cheetah344 and ask him......

I tried to PM him...I used Cheetah344 and Mascara and the system didn't recognise either name. Anyone know Mascara's screen name? I tried capital letter(s) and other ways :(

Wasabe 11-10-2005 03:37 PM

Check your PM

Semper Fi 11-10-2005 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Wasabe
Check your PM

Titan 11-10-2005 04:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)

over sized mirrors in the bath with hollywood make up artist inspired lighting, monagramed toilet paper holder, matching carpets for toilet tank, lid and small u shaped rug for floor in front of toilet, new toilet/bidet combo, large gold hook installed on shower wall for oversized hot water/duechebag combo, large custom mascara rack in medicine chest(holds 48 colors), wall mounted cold cream dispenser, and he did something to the engine thingies to make it louder :p

Now this is some really funny stuff!!!!!! :D I am a little scared you knew all the termanology but I am guessing you had some help from Mascara's boys!!!!!!!!!

CHEETAH34 11-10-2005 04:25 PM

yo ratman you have me rolling on the floor ....thats some funny **** :D :D

LIOPA 11-10-2005 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I tried to PM him...I used Cheetah344 and Mascara and the system didn't recognise either name. Anyone know Mascara's screen name? I tried capital letter(s) and other ways :(

THE SPIRITUAL ADVISOR for S>B>R>T had to much spirit it seems

MASCARA' s screen name is CHEETAH34 ........ NOT 344

CHEETAH34 11-10-2005 04:28 PM

hey sh1t stirrer....i have one thing to say to you............POP POP GOES THE .. ........... .....?

Titan 11-10-2005 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by CHEETAH34
hey sh1t stirrer....i have one thing to say to you............POP POP GOES THE .. ........... .....?

What does that mean. Go start a thread about Flipper and break his shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEETAH34 11-10-2005 04:31 PM

you want pics of the mascara ...i will give you pics of the badest cheetah there is .....my JC PERFORMANCE MOTORS PUSH MY BABY TO 108.BEST MOTORS BUILT.THANKS JEFF. :drink: