Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Whatever happened to Tom who went crazy? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116189-whatever-happened-tom-who-went-crazy.html)

PhantomChaos 11-11-2005 02:13 AM

Re: Whatever happened to Tom who went crazy?

Hey Tom!

I hope you remember me! We broke your bat boat together running over the Catalina Flyer wake! Yep! That was one crazy-ass ride....and the only time I've had a 5-point harness on in a boat......or anywhere. :D

Anytime you want ot get out on another boat....head on up! Are you still married? What you've had is killer on relationships. Yes, I saw the movie "A Beautiful Mind".....what a movie!

Hope things are doing okay, or better than that. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

CigDaze 11-11-2005 07:23 AM

Welcome back, Tom. Yep, you were missed. I always enjoyed your posts, I guess there's a little bit of crazy in every one of us. ;)
Best of luck with everything!
:cool:

t500hps 11-11-2005 07:27 AM

Since you left 3 years ago I'm a "newbie" for you, but welcome back just the same. :D

OldSchool 11-11-2005 07:36 AM

Welcome back Tom!!! It's changed alot around here, but alot of the "oldtimers" are still around. Take care of yourself!! :)

SpeedGirl 11-11-2005 07:51 AM

Welcome Back Tom!!!!!!!

HiPerf2000 11-11-2005 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Fastest ever bat-boat right? Only one with a BBC? .

Chuck ( CSPRAY ) has a Bat with BBC Volvo Setup. Fast machine !

Welcome back Tom.

Dean Ferry 11-11-2005 08:08 AM

Tom,
Welcome back, it takes alot of courage to do what you have done. Kudos to you.
I too, have experince with a Bi-polar person, (my ex-wife has it and so does her father) and it is a very tough diesease!! :(
Sounds like you are back on your feet, and getting better all the time.
Take care, and how's the bat boat coming along?
Dean

Airpacker 11-11-2005 08:59 AM

Hi Tom, welcome home :)

I believe you still owe me that Bat Boat ride :)

You warned me when I was in soCal a few years back that you were a crazy driver. I guess you really meant it. Too bad the Bat broke at the launch Ramp that day or I could have seen it first hand. Good to see you back

sean.

scottc 11-11-2005 10:29 AM

It takes a big man to admit he has a problem and an even bigger one to tell everyone about it. I hope you keep it under control and stay healthy. Good luck to you :D

bajabob38 11-11-2005 12:08 PM

Good to see you back Tom