Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Please welcome a new platinum member from Canada. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116324-please-welcome-new-platinum-member-canada.html)

FunHome 11-13-2005 04:51 PM

Re: Please welcome a new platinum member from Canada.

Welcome to the board!!!

Yea, as for that Neil guy that told you about this site............. :rolleyes: Well he isn't so Bad, for a Undertaker!!!! :D

STV92 11-13-2005 05:10 PM

Not another Canadian from Quebec :eek:

I am from Montreal & spend my time in St.Anne-St.Louis river.

Great place to boat, when we have water

Jeff, my names Jeff, nice to talk to me :evilb:
Boats:STV,MARIAH & 30ft cat on the way,

Im off to Poker runns next year, race you down the road

jeff32 11-13-2005 09:11 PM

yes GLH, I know JF dubois from different meeting we had together at GM.
STV92, I guess you speak french, if ever you want to sell your boat, a may have a friend interested on that. Tell me also your 30 foot cat on the way, would it be Lemieux performance's 87 Chris Cat? I almost bough that one instead of my F 35-7, but turned out different for family confort reason but more importantly because I could not find insurance for that rig!

STV92 11-13-2005 09:37 PM

Lemieux performance ?
Which one my STV or Mariah
Never thought of selling her,wife has tried many,many,many time, but I love her(the wife to :D )

Need the big cat for rough days on the water :evilb:

JS232 11-14-2005 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Quit kissing his azz!! Its going to take more than that to get you out of the hole... :D :D

:D Are you jealous? I am using some strategy here... Neil, I am warning ya... you are 2 fingers away from a beautifull artwork... :bunny:

Its going to take more than that to get you out of the hole :
Did'nt you see that GL already introduced my hole to some of his tall tanned friends? :D

Canada Jeff 11-14-2005 11:19 AM

Another Canadian on this board named Jeff!! Were taking over! But I don't live in Montreal.

lucy 11-14-2005 01:52 PM

Welcome!!!!

25 hors la loi 11-15-2005 03:03 PM

Nice to see a another French here ..... maybe we going to start a North chapter of OSO.....
and we hope to see you at GLH run the next summer .... and for sure the Taurau at the first week-end of August of 2006...we going to bring more Tylenol.....and less Real Canadian Beer..... and again Welcome a board

CIAO

jeff32 11-15-2005 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi
Nice to see a another French here ..... maybe we going to start a North chapter of OSO.....
and we hope to see you at GLH run the next summer .... and for sure the Taurau at the first week-end of August of 2006...we going to bring more Tylenol.....and less Real Canadian Beer..... and again Welcome a board

CIAO

You know jf dubois apparently. What's your relation with him?

25 hors la loi 11-15-2005 07:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jeff32
You know jf dubois apparently. What's your relation with him?

My passion of this sport ...., is because of him .....i meet him in 2001 on our lake William (15 mile from Plessisville) at this time i buy a brand new 272 ....and we start to made boating with is familly (our child have the same age...)and i discover in him a great trip Planner .... and with him we have done great trip ...

-Baies des Chaleur N.B
-Fjord du Saguenay
-1000 island
-Georgian Bay (great place to boating...)
-Albany to New York on the Hudson (3 week before 911)
-Lake Simco
-Lake Champlain
-Lake Winnipesaukee NH
-And so on ....

and if you see Jf in the summer ... check for a small 25 Outlaw you will see me... i am alway's with him !!!!! :drink: ,

I see you at PR of the lake Taurau , i will check my photo of this week-end ... cause i remember your boat
you maybe see my girl friend at the Taurau cause she made the PR with another girl ... cause i had a proposition of GLH ( 42 Tiger ...:cool: i will hang around next year if he came back to Toro... ) what a ride this boat does.... great souvenir...

And like JS tell you , we planning to go to Bahamas this winter...
What a blast it will be to made boating in front of Nassau ...... i dream about it :D

Let's hope we made boating next year together ....??? who know ???? Again Welcom Abord