Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Running Key West to Marco Island on Monday Nov. 21 - Care to join me ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116340-running-key-west-marco-island-monday-nov-21-care-join-me.html)

Bobthebuilder 11-15-2005 02:40 PM

Re: Running Key West to Marco Island on Monday Nov. 21 - Care to join me ?

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Bob, quit yappin and get to Fla. :)

Do I sense some hostility here cause your not going !!! LOL :D
I fly out at 10 in the morning and I think you should meet me at YYZ with your bags. Your the one that says your too busy to go and here you are, checking up on me !! :D

Airpacker 11-15-2005 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Do I sense some hostility here cause your not going !!! LOL :D
:D

Dam right you do :)

Wish I was going. I miss boating already and the shrink wrap's only been on a week. Oh well, maybe I can talk the Daphne into Key west next year or maybe I just need to plan a solo trip:)

The Menace 11-15-2005 04:13 PM

Hey Bob, I just got to Bonita today (Tuesday). We are coming down for 1 day. Cannot find a room. We will be there either Saturday or Sunday.

rockstrmkr 11-15-2005 04:49 PM

Hey Rockstar Bob :D

I like the sounds of that ...

We were lucky and had very minimal damage from hurricane Wilma. Just 20 cap tiles off the roof (already fixed), and a few screens ripped in the pool cage, but the cage is 100% fine.

There's a house right behind ours that I never saw before the storm.... :eek:

How did you do ??
If you need anything let me know.

All the best,
Hans

Bobthebuilder 11-15-2005 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by expresscat39
Hey Bob, I just got to Bonita today (Tuesday). We are coming down for 1 day. Cannot find a room. We will be there either Saturday or Sunday.

Hey, Dennis. Great to hear from you. Look, come on down for sure. If you cannot find a room, you are welcome to stay in the Nor Tech Hotel. [ PREDATOR in the Galleon Marina ]
5 star all the way. I am over at the Hyatt. Tell me what night you are looking for and I have a connection down there, will see what we can do but only if you want. Let me know and be sure to contact me down there. :D

Bobthebuilder 11-15-2005 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by rockstrmkr
Hey Rockstar Bob :D

How did you do ??
If you need anything let me know.

All the best,
Hans

I was very lucky. I am in a newer condo on the beach [ Les Falls ] My shutters did their job. No power for a day or two. No A/C for two weeks. 3 units in our building were trashed and 15 next door at the Sandpiper. I have a friend over on Cuttler court Dennis Rising from Mich. and his damage was same as yours. Landscaping , lost his pool cage etc. The scars will show on the Island landscaping for a long time but Marco will heal and again be one of the most beautiful in America. :cool: