Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wanna talk rough! Check it out!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116355-wanna-talk-rough-check-out.html)

Nykamp 11-14-2005 05:15 PM

Re: Wanna talk rough! Check it out!!

The Boyne Run is in some of the best water we have to offer here in Mich., check out www.boynethunder.com you'll see my Bad Boy. Steve

Doug 11-14-2005 06:52 PM

I saw Parnells boat headed south down I-65 below Indy around 11:00am. I'm jealous. I know where he's headed. :(

Nykamp 11-14-2005 07:31 PM

Hope he has dry roads, I got her all shined up. Back to the lake yeaterday, I road out to the beach yeaterday and I have never seen the waves that big my entire life. I was in some a little smaller up by northport with Larry and Steve years ago, it was no good. Steve

Bobthebuilder 11-14-2005 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Nykamp
The Boyne Run is in some of the best water we have to offer here in Mich., check out www.boynethunder.com you'll see my Bad Boy. Steve

Looks good. I am going to see if I can fit it in next summer.
We will talk further about Boyne in the new year. Maybe leave PREDATOR in Michigan for a few weeks and check things out. Always looking to do something new and different. :D

JB4Boyne 11-17-2005 03:32 PM

Hey Bob, we would love to have you and Predator up here for Boyne Thunder, remember to sign up quick, we limit the number of boats to under 50. JB

boatme 11-17-2005 04:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
BOB,

ok I will speak up

come and do our run (SOTW) then head up to Boyne (the following week) then chicago, take a week or two off, then head to Port Huron for the Blue Water Thunder run (East Mich) that will cover ya fer a bit

JB4Boyne 11-17-2005 04:57 PM

Marc, The way things are going, there will be more people play'n poker on the Great Lakes then in Las Vagas. :p And having a he11 of alot more fun :drink:

Airpacker 11-17-2005 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Looks good. I am going to see if I can fit it in next summer.
We will talk further about Boyne in the new year. Maybe leave PREDATOR in Michigan for a few weeks and check things out. Always looking to do something new and different. :D

Hey Bob, if ya find yourself in need of a boat biotch to mind you lines and fenders and wipe the road grime off Predator for that run or Smoke on the Water, you know where to find me :) Lake Michigan is just to lumpy for a little 25 foot cat.

Bobthebuilder 11-18-2005 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Hey Bob, if ya find yourself in need of a boat biotch to mind you lines and fenders and wipe the road grime off Predator for that run or Smoke on the Water, you know where to find me :) Lake Michigan is just to lumpy for a little 25 foot cat.

No problem Sean. Your on the boat !! You earned it with the great detective work busting Big Scotty.
Tell me, what is wrong with this picture ? Here I am in Key West talking to some of you guys from an internet cafe when I should be out on the water !!

Downtown42 11-18-2005 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Tell me, what is wrong with this picture ? Here I am in Key West talking to some of you guys from an internet cafe when I should be out on the water !!

geek.. :et: