Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any dock available in Key West? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116383-any-dock-available-key-west.html)

drypipetiger 11-15-2005 08:09 PM

Re: Any dock available in Key West?

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Ouch !!! ha,ha. :D :D I'm telling GLH !!

Freakin tattle tail..... :D :drink:

Have a great ride Bob. :drink:

Bobthebuilder 11-15-2005 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Freakin tattle tail..... :D :drink:

Have a great ride Bob. :drink:

Thanks. Gonna let you off the hook this time !! Hope all goes well for everyone on the run. As we all know....anthing can happen. Loking forward to meeting you someday soon. :D

drypipetiger 11-15-2005 09:07 PM

Loking forward to meeting you someday soon. :D

I'll be in Key West... :drink: :drink:

Bobthebuilder 11-15-2005 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
I'll be in Key West... :drink: :drink:

Perfect. For some reason I did not pick up on that. Make sure you say hello. I am planning on going to the Friday night bash and will be around. Are you with FPC and which day ? I know you don't like a lot of questions but just this once , please ??LOL :D Then I'm packing this in . I need to get a few thing ready for an early start tomorrow.
Bob

drypipetiger 11-15-2005 09:17 PM

Perfect. For some reason I did not pick up on that. Make sure you say hello. I am planning on going to the Friday night bash and will be around. Are you with FPC and which day ? I know you don't like a lot of questions but just this once , please ??LOL :D Then I'm packing this in . I need to get a few thing ready for an early start tomorrow.
Bob

Not running this year. Flying down Thurs. Staying at the Hilton. I'll see you around for sure.

Have fun.

Neil

Buddy OO 11-16-2005 03:07 AM

Neil, thats good with me, will try to be at 17th street or haulover by 11:00 am, my driver had to pull over because of all the storms in Tennesee, my cell is 636 236-4141, and I think right next to you at the Hilton, see ya there, Jim

Bobthebuilder 11-16-2005 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Neil, thats good with me, will try to be at 17th street or haulover by 11:00 am, my driver had to pull over because of all the storms in Tennesee, my cell is 636 236-4141, and I think right next to you at the Hilton, see ya there, Jim

Hey, Jim. Glad to hear you are going to join GLH's little group. Wondering if we have met ? If not will see you soon.
Right now I goota get on my way to the airport. Travel safe.
Bob