Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West What day are you going? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116396-key-west-what-day-you-going.html)

LubeJobs42 11-13-2005 10:03 PM

Key West What day are you going?

I was wondering who is going and on which day. What boat do you have? I heard there is a $500 fine for passing the pace boat this year. I Know Thursday has a 100+ MPH Pace boat. Are certain days for certain speed boats?

LostinBoston 11-13-2005 10:12 PM

Re: Key West What day are you going?

Since my boat is stuck is stuck in a shop getting fixed, im riding my bike down on tues.
-Rick

Jupiter Sunsation 11-13-2005 11:24 PM

Seas are forcast as follows:
Tuesday... East winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Slight chance of showers.
Tuesday Night... East winds 10 to 15 knots decreasing to 5 to 10 knots after midnight. Seas 2 to 3 feet near shore and up to 3 to 5 feet well offshore. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Slight chance of showers.
Wednesday... East winds 5 to 10 knots becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon and evening. Near shore...seas 2 feet or less. In the Gulf Stream...seas 2 to 3 feet building to 3 to 5 feet in the afternoon and evening. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Slight chance of showers.
Thursday... Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Slight chance of showers.
Friday... Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Slight chance of showers.

Will get some really cool air shots!

OU Want Some?!! 11-13-2005 11:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
who do I make the check out to....stecz or birdboy?? :evilb:

Hauling Trash 11-14-2005 03:21 AM

Right now....On my way to the airport

Mike

docmanrich37 11-14-2005 06:09 AM

In 4 hours.Going to be doing some taste testing at the airport bar. :D

plumbers crack 11-14-2005 06:39 AM

Leaving tuesday afternoon,staying in melbourne then driving to miami on weds,depart with thusdays group.

Brad Zastrow 11-14-2005 09:54 AM

Now in a Poker Run you could be fined for passing the Pace Boat? What a load of garbage! I guess they are going after the Bayliner crowd.
Maybe have everyone let the Pace boat go ahead for 1/2 hour and chase him down. Kind of like a mutiny. I did that in a fun run with "no passing the leader" I had my o/b boat at that time and kept to the back of the pack. I would let them get miles ahead and catch up and pass every boat except the "leader". :D

R Addiction 11-14-2005 09:58 AM

landing in FLL at 8:45pm wednesday....see you on Duval about 4 hours later!!! :D

eyezlee 11-14-2005 10:01 AM

I'll be in Miami tomorrow at 3:00. We're doing the Thursday run. I'm one of OU Want Some's boat biatches. :D