Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Best N/A Engines (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116411-best-n-engines.html)

Linster 11-14-2005 08:51 AM

Re: Best N/A Engines

It took two cases yesterday just to dress out Mike's 500 EFI's . The heads were already on.

Hold a bar stool for me in KW. Will be there for Happy Hour on Friday. Of corse with a 3 Hour plane flight, We will be happy before we get off the plane.

Linster 11-14-2005 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by t500hps
Yeah well I look like crap with Faith on my boat, but that's because no one can see her with her head below the dash :eek: :evilb:
(why do you think I run behind the rest of the pack!!!)

I better stop coming back to make sure everything is OK when you fall back. AS long as I only see one head above the dash ALL MUST BE WELL.

docmanrich37 11-14-2005 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by t500hps
Yeah well I look like crap with Faith on my boat, but that's because no one can see her with her head below the dash :eek: :evilb:
(why do you think I run behind the rest of the pack!!!)

Russ tell the truth Faith is driving and your under the dash. :D

offshoredrillin 11-14-2005 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Hey Rich,
PM JCPERF or give him a call. However, You might want address the "outdrive issue" first!!! :D :D :drink:

ditto, call JC, I'm taking mine up there soon..516-216-0778..you can ride up with me if you want to check it out, even craig may go:D

t500hps 11-14-2005 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Linster
I better stop coming back to make sure everything is OK when you fall back. AS long as I only see one head above the dash ALL MUST BE WELL.

The ride back from Red Eyes this August was pleasant even without the perfect weather we had that day! (remember what you were saying yesterday about going away with the wife)....BAM BAM BAM!!! :D

Tapa11 11-14-2005 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Who builts the best N/A engines that are somewhat bullet proof,but they must have SERVICE too.looking for a pair of 750's.

I've got a good FORD motor you could use and it would only take one.

Chest Rockwell 11-14-2005 10:09 AM

Sterling

docmanrich37 11-14-2005 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Hey Rich,
PM JCPERF or give him a call. However, You might want address the "outdrive issue" first!!! :D :D :drink:

Craig if i stay off the throttles i think i'll be fine.I think even with #6's i'll still break them.Are you going to make it to K.W.?

docmanrich37 11-14-2005 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
ditto, call JC, I'm taking mine up there soon..516-216-0778..you can ride up with me if you want to check it out, even craig may go:D

Rob what are you doing to yours ?When are you going.i'll be back on the 22.i'll buy you fly.

docmanrich37 11-14-2005 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Tapa11
I've got a good FORD motor you could use and it would only take one.

Tim .Jen said don't start no $hit there won't be no $hit.lol