Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Best N/A Engines (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116411-best-n-engines.html)

Tapa11 11-14-2005 05:11 PM

Re: Best N/A Engines

I've got the man right here in town that will build you the motors and work on them if you need anything. Like I told you, one is already built and he's got the parts to build the other one. He's very particular about his work, and he's cheap to.

Wild Child 11-15-2005 02:22 PM

you might want to consider Dean Gellner from OH

He has built several sets of 720-750 single carb motors for me.

I run a 37 OL and run it hard, never had a problem

they are strong and idle nice.

thisistank 11-15-2005 03:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here ya go! ;)

thisistank 11-15-2005 03:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and again....

SHOCKWAVE 11-15-2005 04:00 PM

I agree with Activator on that combination. I have a pair of Sterlings that are exactly that. Willing to sell real reasonable.

Rich
Rio Roses

Panther 11-15-2005 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Wild Child
you might want to consider Dean Gellner from OH

He has built several sets of 720-750 single carb motors for me.

I run a 37 OL and run it hard, never had a problem

they are strong and idle nice.

Wild, you blowing any drives with that power?

Sydwayz 11-15-2005 06:18 PM

Rich, call Richie Zul. I have seen several and been on board a couple with his motors. They are sick.

docmanrich37 11-16-2005 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by SHOCKWAVE
I agree with Activator on that combination. I have a pair of Sterlings that are exactly that. Willing to sell real reasonable.

Rich
Rio Roses

Shockwave are in K.W. I'll be in Showtime's pit on and off this weekend and if you are i'll stop by.Thanks Rich.

monstaaa 11-16-2005 07:33 AM

3 Attachment(s)
zul or j.c perf. jeff does all my engine work, from mild to wild.the top pic is of a pair of jeff's single 4 750's kickin teethin, and i was in that boat to actually know how well they perform, and the other is a pair of zul hard hittin ,well you know, that do their job. pic speaks for it self.
hold em, brick it , beat fire out of it. either way you cant go wrong . i have never had a bad situation, or delt with repercutions due to either piece'e having problems. your money will be well spent.

offshoredrillin 11-16-2005 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by activator92
Zul and JCperf makes the best sh%t hands down.598s tunnel ram or fuel injection idle like stockers,dock friendly.but for the money those merc supercats are around{Rich from rio roses}and you can open the chambers and thicker head gaskets for pump gas.Then port the snot out of them and they will still make 750hp for half of the Zulies.

yep, no shart there:D

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Rob what are you doing to yours ?When are you going.i'll be back on the 22.i'll buy you fly.

350 hrs, going to go through them and bump them up some, want to break 80 would love to see a little higher from it. have a couple other tricks up my sleeve to pick up some speed.