Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116450-show-me-youre-houses-where-you-park-your-boats.html)

Audiofn 11-16-2005 06:32 AM

Re: Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Welcome PurpleStuff.......Packin sure seems to be getting his panties in a bunch....but I'm not sure since he deleted nearly all his posts here. Thanks for "quoting" you guys so we can see part of the tantrum. :D :D :D :D :drink: :drink: :drink:

Tantrum did not post on this thread :drink: :drink:

Audiofn 11-16-2005 06:35 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This is the place that we are building up in Maine. Now we just have to get it closed in before the snow flies!!!

Downtown42 11-16-2005 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
This is the place that we are building up in Maine. Now we just have to get it closed in before the snow flies!!!

Better call Jimmy Carter and his habitat crew before the snow....big storms headed your way :evilb:

nice country

Audiofn 11-16-2005 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Better call Jimmy Carter and his habitat crew before the snow....big storms headed your way :evilb:

nice country

I know :mad: :mad: It has rained just about every day since we started to build :mad:

WildWarrior 11-16-2005 07:31 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Our North East MD summer house my wife took from an Ultra light a few months back! Hydro lift and floating docks

PhantomChaos 11-16-2005 01:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)

What are the chances of THAT happening! :D :D

1.5 acres and NO place to park the boat. I've parked overnight in front hoping it would still be there in the morning and not in the neighbors house. :D :D

p.s. removed photos so I won't be "labeled" :D :D :D :drink:

Audiofn 11-16-2005 01:04 PM

Hey Nort did ya move in before or after the crime scene tape went up on the driveway? :p :p :evilb: :evilb:

PhantomChaos 11-16-2005 01:16 PM

Hey Nort did ya move in before or after the crime scene tape went up on the driveway? :p :p :evilb: :evilb:

After the crime....that's how we got it so cheap! :) :D :D :D :rolleyes: :

Audiofn 11-16-2005 01:28 PM

Concrete paradise.... No gopher problems there ah :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink: Place looks mint.

Jon

Airpacker 11-16-2005 01:39 PM

Geez Nort, how do you keep the house from rolling down that hill? :)