Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116450-show-me-youre-houses-where-you-park-your-boats.html)

Semper Fi 11-16-2005 02:45 PM

Re: Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!

Nice pad, Mr. Nort :drink:

Dean Ferry 11-16-2005 06:05 PM

Nort,
Nice place, where's the boat lift? :D
Dean

PhantomChaos 11-16-2005 07:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Geez Nort, how do you keep the house from rolling down that hill? :)

Actually, I don't have to do a darn thing except when I leave for work, I prop some 3x6's against the foundation and the hill. Works great! :D :D

We moved in to the house after it was completed.....then of course.......about two weeks later it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and we got 36 inches of sesonal rain or something? I was watching houses slide down hills on TV....and every once in awhile I would check to see if there were any helicopters hovering outside. :D

It has 35 caisons (sp?) drilled about 40 feet into the bedrock below. It's not going anywhere. All the dirt could slide or wash away and the house would still be there.

Dean and Gerard.....thanks. Audio.....it has gophers below....BIG time! :D Also.....coyotes, rabbits, quail, rattlesnakes, squirels, lizards, deer and an old four-legged golden. :D She's my energetic helper....... :D :D

The Menace 11-16-2005 07:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Home in Bonita.

The Menace 11-16-2005 07:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Our home in Ohio.

Dean Ferry 11-17-2005 06:36 AM

EX39,
So far you have a commanding lead for who has the most house BLING BLING!!!! :D
Beautiful homes!!
Dean

Shore Thing 11-17-2005 07:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my parents house where i keep my boat. My house is ten minutes away and not on the water. I earn my boatslip by shoveling sand and building tiki huts!

pullmytrigger 11-17-2005 08:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
man! some nice digs for sure.....this is what I see when I look out the kitchen window........

Audiofn 11-17-2005 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Audio.....it has gophers below....BIG time! :D Also.....coyotes, rabbits, quail, rattlesnakes, squirels, lizards, deer and an old four-legged golden. :D She's my energetic helper....... :D :D

Hey Nort were you reading the manual on how to put the tool belt on? Most of the ones I have ever seen have tools IN THEM!!!:p :p Nice looking doggy!!! Yours?

PhantomChaos 11-17-2005 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Hey Nort were you reading the manual on how to put the tool belt on? Most of the ones I have ever seen have tools IN THEM!!!:p :p Nice looking doggy!!! Yours?

I was using the tools you tool! :D Colette's doggy Annie. :)