Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116450-show-me-youre-houses-where-you-park-your-boats.html)

PhantomChaos 11-19-2005 04:20 PM

Re: Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!

Originally Posted by rouxsterre
Good. . . spend some of the money you saved on fire insurance ( Canyon Country ) . . . make sure you ( and your neighbors ) keep the brush clear. . .
That's a beautiful spot.. . . this fire season ( after ALL the rain ) really has me nervous . . .

rouxsterre.......we already had the fire, evacuation and helicopeter drops this year. :D Bell Canyon.......we now have a blackyard, not a backyard. :D :D

New fire yesterday in Ventura...... :(

PhantomChaos 11-19-2005 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by expresscat39
The house is on a small island with approx 60 homes. Only 6 are on the front row and the others are on canals. The island is accessed by a one lane bridge from another island called Catawba. If you click on the pic with the boat you can see a small road which passes between the house and the boat.

You can also see the garage on that side. I have some aerials but not on this computer. I will post one sometime in December.

Island living ........way to go!!!! That is BAD ass...

Andy0331 11-20-2005 11:58 AM

3 Attachment(s)
My nice, non waterfront house. Nothing too crazy, just a nice normal house. Dealing with the city to get a commercial project underway; when thats done the boat will move to a unit there...under cover. :D

epeek 11-20-2005 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
EEpeak....looks like alot of progress done...looks mint!

Thanks, DT. Thats a old pic,we have landscaped and
semi leveled ( keep hitting ledge rock) the lot since.
Its been a journey,but well worth it.

rouxsterre 11-21-2005 12:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This is mine. Still under construction ( took the picture today ) . . .
Normally, the boat is stored on a boat-lift at a marina nearby ( five minutes, on foot ) . . . I hope to be done ( stucco, paint, flooring, land/hard-scape within the month.
From the upper deck, I have an ocean view to the South and West, with Catalina Island and the sunsets. . . .

oblvnxprs 11-21-2005 06:12 AM

audiofin where in Maine are you building? My brother has a place in Rangeley we are up there almost every weekend sledding

thedonz 11-21-2005 07:44 AM

nice

open87 11-21-2005 07:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
home and boat shop , HOPEFULLY a sold home and boat shop in the very near future....

Back4More 11-21-2005 09:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just got the new front door in and plan on doin a second floor in a year or so. :p

Audiofn 11-21-2005 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by oblvnxprs
audiofin where in Maine are you building? My brother has a place in Rangeley we are up there almost every weekend sledding

We are on Naples on the river btwn Lake Sebego and Long Lake. I do not have a sled yet but will as soon as my place is done and I recuperate a but.

Jon