Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!! >

Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!

Notices

Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!

Old 12-27-2006, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!

VERY NICE! AND THIS ISN'T EVEN YOUR MAIN HOUSE!?

WHAT PART OF THE BAY DO YOU NORMALLY RUN YOUR BOATS? TED
Old 12-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZXXX
VERY NICE! AND THIS ISN'T EVEN YOUR MAIN HOUSE!?

WHAT PART OF THE BAY DO YOU NORMALLY RUN YOUR BOATS? TED
Thank you Tedd ,your place is sweet as well, we are in North East MD and for the most part run down to Jelly fish, Still pond ,Pools Island with an occasional joint to Inner Harbor,Red eyes and Cambridge on the Cat.

Also as a foot note, the retired gentleman that we purchased our MD Bay home from had a 42 Fountain in my current lift , they now run a 33' center console from their new home on the Florida gulf coast.
As he now boats year round he wishes they had never moved and also said their is nothing like the Chesapeake for go fasts.I guess it's all a bought what your looking for.
The ultimate to me would be to have an additional Winter crib in Florida, maybe someday!
Glen
Old 12-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Glen, Are you the one who sold Dave D in Maine the Top Gun? He was in a couple days ago telling me about it. Greg
Old 12-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tazz
Glen, Are you the one who sold Dave D in Maine the Top Gun? He was in a couple days ago telling me about it. Greg
Yes, I believe our Gun has finally found a worthy home, we ran her less than 10hrs this past Summer, it's been way to hard for me to properly take care of 3 boats.
She defiantly needs to be detailed again, but as we found out during their sea trial she is a true 90mph Gun with low hrs and zero issues.
Those guy's are great people, we invited them down for our forth of July Party weekend , a little Cat running and some awesome fire works on the Bay this coming Summer.
Glen
Old 12-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Registered

Glen,

You may be right about doing the Florida thing year round. I go to Naples as often as I can because a friend has a condo there he does not use much which he lets me & my family use. Like you, I would also like to have a 2nd waterfront home on the Gulf Coast, but could not swing it at right now. I just hate waiting for retirement age to do what you think you want to do. Anyhow, we cruise to same places as you do because we live in Pasadena. I bought my Donzi from Jeff Cochran who kept the boat at Jacksons's. That was the only time I was that far up the bay. Hope to see you this spring/summer. Ted.
Old 12-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Here is the marina excluding the big green building.

The docks, the road from the docks, and the "upper" parking lot and building. You can see a cat and a Fountain if you look.
Attached Thumbnails Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!-perfmar1-small-.jpg  
Old 12-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by WildWarrior
Yes, I believe our Gun has finally found a worthy home, we ran her less than 10hrs this past Summer, it's been way to hard for me to properly take care of 3 boats.
She defiantly needs to be detailed again, but as we found out during their sea trial she is a true 90mph Gun with low hrs and zero issues.
Those guy's are great people, we invited them down for our forth of July Party weekend , a little Cat running and some awesome fire works on the Bay this coming Summer.
Glen
Dave and his sons used their Hustler a lot, so i'm sure the new boat will get a lot of use. He was excited about the Gun, it'll be fun running with them this summer.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:17 PM
BRD
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Here is the marina excluding the big green building.

The docks, the road from the docks, and the "upper" parking lot and building. You can see a cat and a Fountain if you look.
Hey FF2 .... What that site to get the aerial view ?

Is it "real time " ????
Old 12-27-2006, 08:30 PM
jtmiller02

type in your city and state on google and then at the top of the results click on the google maps option...type your address in and then pick the satellite view of the map.

Old 12-28-2006, 12:00 AM
yss
Registered

meet me in the boat house...
Attached Thumbnails Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!-shagshouseairial04-medium-.jpg   Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!-shagshouseairial22-medium-.jpg   Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!-copy-longboatride-099-medium-.jpg  

Quick Reply: Show Me Youre Houses, Where You Park Your Boats!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.